“Awesome dive centre” 5 of 5 stars

+62 812-3629-4178
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering fun dives and all PADI courses along Lombok's pristine south coast. Including diving at The Magnet, The Blue Hole and The Cathedral
“Awesome dive centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Done my open water dive with Discovery Divers in June 2014, the instructor Trevor was great and the rest of the crew were friendly and supportive! Great dive spots.

Visited June 2014

Brackley, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“great dives in kuta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We did two dives with Trevor, who was a great person to lead our dive, always pointing out the macro life we would have missed. Amazing coral! Dive centre was very organised, good kit, and good food at the restaurant too! Would certainly recommended diving or learning with these guys

Visited May 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
11 attraction reviews
“5 day dives”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Not knowing what we get when it rains every day, we had still a pretty good time diving with Discovery dive. The boat, and crew run the day smoothly. I am pretty scared when visibility is low, but throughout the dives I got my confidence back, thanks to Danes. It wasn't the best time to dive in south Lombok (rains every afternoon/evening), but my family of four (not me) got their advanced diving certificate and enjoyed it more. Yes, the conditions weren't the best but would give a shot another time. The corals like table corals are fantastic. Tiny lion fish and other fish were great, too. Didn't mind missing the sharks, though. Good value for the money and sure as another visitor wrote, the coffee shop has great food/pizza and coffee and has a good atmosphere. Highly recommend it!

Visited January 2014
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Nice dive on the South Coast of Lombok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I very much enjoyed my dive dime with Discovery Divers, they have an excellent boat and the office is shared with a great cafe (that makes good coffee - often hard to come by in Indonesia). Anyway the fees were very reasonable and the dive-master is very good.

Visited December 2013
Leuven, Belgium
17 attraction reviews
“Personal dive crew? Off course!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I stayed in Kuta Lombok for two nights after climbing the Rinjani, to regain strengths mostly. But I encountered this dive shop and they convinced me that diving would be beautiful here, with untouched coral (which is a nice thing to here after diving on the Gilis). So I went for it and next day I ended up diving with Roy and my own private dive crew, as I was the only one who signed up apparantly. Due to the heavy rainfall I guess, and the fact that many dive spots were not in good conditions to dive. But we went to the Gili medas and the two dives were awesome. On the second dive we even saw a group of 8 (eight!) Napoleon fish, which Roy caught on his Gopro. And that s the only con i can imagine, Roy uploaded the movies with the Napoleon fish on my SD card, but the files are corrupt. I hope he ll share them one day :). Apart from that, the coral was beautiful, Roy's very extensive briefing made sure that I, being an unexperienced diver, could enjoy my dive to the fullest despite the current (sometimes fairly strong) and the swell. I think most dive shops would have cancelled my two dives, being the only diver that day, but they didn't, and it was awesome.

Visited November 2013