“STILL AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #7 of 30 restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: American, Indonesian, Mexican, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: This restaurant started with a mission: we want to share with the people who are in need. Many children are selling bracelets all week long on the beach. On Saturdays we prepare individual meals to feed these children. Through education and sustainable practice we want to improve the Kuta community together. 5-10% of our restaurants’ profit is donated to this purpose, helping the poorest people.
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
“STILL AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

it's the second time i was came here, when i got my national holiday for celebrate Eid Mubarac (for muslim) i took travel to Lombok again. i tried to eat burito for my first time,although I've come 2 months ago, i have not tried this food, they suggest me to try it.
The first time I knew the name "burritos", well even though I did not know came from, or how it would look, or they've changed into the local cuisine, which is definitely in my mouth all tasted amazing.
i suggested everyone to try this. at this place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Manila, Philippines
“Friendly service, healthy and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I ate here often while staying in kuta, Lombok. Felice and her sister are both super sweet, friendly, attentive, and caring. The food tastes extra nice, because you can taste the love they put into it! I'd highly recommend the brown rice porridge, and the ikan bakar. It's nice after traveling in Asia for so long to have the option to eat brown rice ( it was actually red rice) for a tasty and healthy variation to rice dishes. They also have a good vision and purpose beyond just making wonderful food, to reach out and help the community, so I always felt really good about spending the money to eat here, because I know it's going to a good cause!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fresh and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We had spring rolls wich was crunchy and good taste. My main burrito was good ;)

Also they feed the poor once a week. Can highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auckland
“Great Food - Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We ate here on second night in Kuta. Fantastic food. I am in search of the best Gado Gado in my month in Bali and Lombok. This is rated as towards the higher end of the scale! Fantastic fresh and tasty food. the vegetarian curry superb as well.
Looking forward to going back already

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very tastey veggie food, interesting flavours. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Healthy portions. Juices are great as some restaurants provide watery juices. A nice change to some of the Warung's we had visited.

Visited July 2013