“Amazing place - beautiful garden” 5 of 5 stars

Heavenly Homestay
Jalan Raya Kuta | Baturiti, Kuta, Lombok, Indonesia   |
Ranked #3 of 28 Kuta B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing place - beautiful garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had originally planned to stay here to a couple of nights, I ended up staying for nearly a week.
The place is great, a couple of minutes from the junction. Good sized rooms, really clean, set in beautiful well kept gardens, in a really quiet spot. Pool is really great to have for a dip in the morning or a break after a surf.

The guys who run the place made it really special, Adi in particular, so helpful and welcoming and a really great guy to chat with, he even taught me to surf for which I'll always be grateful.

Amazing.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at heavenly hostel with a few friends in April for a couple nights. The place was great - clean, AC/wifi worked well, nice pool, tasty breaky. To top it off, Adi, who runs the place and his crew are the best. They'll help you with anything, like scooters for instance - which made for easy treks to all the surf breaks. Great value, definitely recommend, and hope to be back soon.

• Stayed April 2013
Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed a total of 5 days at Heavenly Homestay and had a really great time. Adi, one of the managers, arranged transports for us to a very reasonable price, including airport pickup. He also assisted in motorbike rental, and when the homestay was full for the last night he drove us to another place. You couldn't ask for a more welcoming and hospitable host!

The room was clean and fresh, with aircon and ensuite bathroom. The homestay is quite small with only 5 rooms and this brings a cosy atmosphere to the place. It has a really nice quiet garden with a pool and a gazebo perfect for long lazy breakfasts. It's around 1km from the main street of Kuta, so having a motorbike makes life easier, but you probably want one anyway to get around to the beaches. At the time we were there, they were still doing improvements to the garden, so next time we'll go there it's probably even better!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here in March of 2013 for over a week...Adi and his crew took incredible care of us and I could not recommend this place more. The homestay is tucked back away from the main road of Kuta (if you can call it a main road...Kuta is pretty rural as is) and it's incredible quiet with wonderful views of the stars at night. The pool is a convenient addition and the breakfast is incredible. We loved spending our mornings eating out on our shaded front porch. The wifi works great, the room is impeccably clean and well maintained, and the staff is happy to help with whatever you need. Amazing. Would stay for a year if I could.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our stay at Heavenly with Adi and the other guys made our Lombok experience. We arrived planning on only staying 1night and stayed 9! The breakfast is legendary: a coconut on request, fresh fruit from the papaya tree onsite, and the staple of an omelette and the BEST banana pancake I've ever eaten. Tea and coffee available all day at your request. Wifi in the room. The rooms are clean, with white crisp sheets. They were lifting the water tank while we were there to improve water pressure in the shower and are always going the extra mile to ensure their guests are happy. Adi, who owns the place is awesome. He and the two other local boys who help him are full of pearly white smiles and are wonderful company should you wish to hang out and learn about Lombok. Also Adi offered to take us out surfing - this is the type of experience you'll get here, and you'll never want to leave! Kuta is such a rad place, with stunning world class beaches all around, great cheap food, a surf vibe without being pretentious and an all round great place to explore. Make sure you hire a motorbike and find the gems, you'll be all alone on the best beaches!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I came with my friends for the first to Kuta Lombok and they helped me a lot to recommend places to eat, where to go out and where I can surf. They offer surf advise and organize surf trips
It was very good service with a smile, helpful staff and clean rooms. Thank you for making our holiday worthwhile

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I pre booked Heavenly so I had a base in Kuta when I arrived, I was picked up at the airport and taken to Heavenly and then to a an excellent local restaurant. Just what I needed after my long flight. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean with good air con( a must for me) and clean western toilet and shower. My giant double bed was super comfy and my room was cleaned everyday and breakfast was great. You can use the coffee making facilities and the fridge at the entrance house of the home stay. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, they also organised my moped hire and a surf guide for me. Heavenly is only a few minutes from the beautiful beaches and the local restaurants. The pool was great for a midday dip and cool down. I am definitely going back to Kuta and I would definitely stay at Heavenly again, I had a fabulous time.

Room Tip: Only four rooms so book in early, all the rooms are the same.