We stayed here for 3 nights early August. The hotel was quiet during this period. Although there wasn't much sun at least it wasn't raining. The beach was rough so we didn't go there at all. The staff were friendly throughout from check in to check out. The rooms were clean and spacious with your basic amenities.I must say that I appreciated the fact that mineral water from the mini bar was not overly charged like some hotels do. If I remember it was 10 baht per bottle. There are 2 pools but most of the guests would stay in the pool by the beach. My husband enjoyed the spa as they had a special promotion price from 9am-12pm. We had most of our meals at the hotel except for one night where we had a meal across the street at a little Thai restaurant, cheap but greasy. The hotel breakfast was okay. Although, one morning there would be a complete set up and the next morning the breakfast would look half empty.We asked the staff and they informed us that because there weren't many guests, the set up wasn't the same as the previous morning. But we were able to order a la minute, for example, waffles from the kitchen. We had lunch and dinner at the restaurant by the pool as one of their other restaurants were under renovation. They had an extensive menu and the food was okay.We much preferred the Thai dishes compared to the Italian. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to town, leaving the hotel in the morning and pick up from town in the afternoon.
This was our first trip to Rayong and although the hotel was nice, the whole atmosphere was just too quiet for us. There was nothing in the surrounding areas except a little Thai restaurant opposite (which also sold a few snacks, drinks, etc). The nearest 7-11 is 2 km away. For those traveling with children, you may want to stock up on snacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel set amid tropical grounds on a beachfrontThe Novotel Rayong Rim Pae is a 4 star beachfront resort hotel in beautiful Thailand. Set amongst exotic gardens complete with long stretched of clear sand beach, the hotel is the perfect holiday destination, a place to relax and unwind. Enjoy music and drinks at our beachfront bar or a delicious meal in one of our two restaurants The GARDEN Thai International or The SHORE Italian. Whether relaxing by the pool, at our AQUAS health spa, or making the most of our of leisure facilities, guests are spoiled for choice in the friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Rayong Rim Pae Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rim Pae Resort Rayong Hotel Rayong
- Novotel Rayong Rim Pae Resort Rayong Province, Thailand - Klaeng
- Novotel Rim Pae Hotel Rayong
- Rayong Novotel