we went as a couple, last minute, expecting it to be terrible from the reviews, but was pleasantly surprised.
all staff were welcoming, and helpfull, to the extent of the receptionist helping us find a way to the airport, after missing our transferres, we had no money left, and she really pulled some strings, and we got there just in time.
the food was very good considering we were ther for 10 days, on all inclusive, we did get slightly bored of it, but to be expected. we ate out a few times to break it up, so all in all very good.....no stomach bugs of any sort!
the rooms were adequate, and the cleaning staff were very efficiant.
the excursions are a must, good days out, and stops u from getting cabin fever, unless u like doing a whole lot of nothing.
the 'animation team' were great , providing entertainment each night and getting us involved in activitys.
outside the resort was slightly intimidating, but once we got past that we ventured out on the train, to various places, (forgive the spelling) Sidi borsaied was especialy charming, with white buildings and blue doors and cobbled streets were a lovely thing to see.
overall a difrent, but brilliant holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- REPORTED CLOSED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Sun Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Beach Hotel Bir El Bey
- Sun Beach Tunis
- Sun Beach Resort Tunisia/Bir El Bey