We stayed here for three nights. The accommodation was very good, clean with good furnishings and the grounds and gardens are a delight. The staff were exceptional very friendly and could not do enough for you. The cultural night was a highlight extremely well done and the food was great. If there was a negative it would be the fact there is little or no beach here only rocks. The resort has attempted to put in a sea water swimming pool but as yet this is a work in progress. The restaurant and bar area could certainly do with a tidy up but they have appeal in a way which is hard to explain. Tonga does not have 5 star hotels so do not expect it, this resort is close to the best you can expect apart from the beach. Best part the rooms and staff. The worst the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast of Tongatapu, Liku'alofa Beach Resort lines the beach front with 11 fale’s (Bungalows) five single and five duplex fales (15 rooms), a tree top bar & restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week which is overlooking the ocean, very convenient for whale- watching or simply gazing at the sunset with your favorite cocktail. We also have a tidal swimming pool, camping grounds, a business center, free wifi. We can host private functions such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions and many more.From the minute we pick you up from the airport, to the time we bid you farewell, your stay will be enriched with unique Tongan experience of its history, culture, tradition, and why we're called "the friendly islands". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Liku'alofa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liku`Alofa Beach Hotel Kanokupolu
- Liku'Alofa Beach Resort Tonga/Kanokupolu