As a seasoned traveller of Belize, my friend brought me to the Black Orchid Resort on the
first night of my first trip to Belize. And I was not disapointed! This is a wonderful resort, from the
friendly and efficient staff to the lovely landscaped property, I enjoyed it all. The room was very clean and comfortable and the food was delicous. I enjoyed relaxing meals overlooking a beautiful stretch of the river, listening to the birds.. Heaven! We were lucky in that our stay coincided with an outdoor concert held across the street featuring some amazing artists promoting Creole culture. Fabulous! I would recommend this resort to anyone and hope to stay there again one day myself!
- Also Known As:
- Black Orchid Hotel Burrell Boom
- Black Orchid Hotel
- Black Orchid Belize City
- Black Orchid Resort Belize/Burrell Boom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belize has such contrasts from the beaches to the jungle to the Mayan ruins, from the rivers to the Cayes, a good base from which to see it all, is the Black Orchid Resort on the banks of the Belize Old River on the outskirts of Burrell Boom Village, just fifteen minutes from the international airport so it’s easy to reach and easy to leave from. Just a short distance away from Belize City and the airport, the resort is also within about an hour’s drive of most of the country’s mainland attractions, making it a convenient launching point for your vacation adventures. We provide accommodations with an ambiance of environmental radiance, alluring air conditioned rooms and immaculate, quiet and safe grounds. We are an excellent alternative to Belize City and gateway to all Belize has to offer; with knowledgeable guides and transportation for snorkeling, deep sea fishing, cave tubing, Maya Ruin tours, complimentary international airport shuttle, free use of kayaks, canoes, peddle boats and free wireless internet access. Your safety is our business. Come let us show you Belize ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your Black Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.