We spent very nice holidays in this hotel. Everything is great. The hotel is located in very peaceful and heavenly place, smiling and attentive staff, excellent quality of food in the restaurant, clean and spacious rooms. A lot of people come here for diving as the hotel is located in front of Bunaken island. There is very competent diving staff. We also appreciated a crab’s catching activity, as we could discover the countryside and local life of Indonesian people. We advise this hotel with pleasure et will be back again. Thanks to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its rich and astounding, wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, nestled on a chocolate-coloured beach in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi