Afternoon tea at Stapleford Park was a touch busy as there was a ride and drive event for a car company - which if they had told me on booking I would have chosen another day. Parking was a little difficult and it was raining. Cakes, sandwiches, scones all very good with fantastic home made jam but could not wait to get home for a hot cup of tea. Not rushing to go back and at £40 for 2 its not a cheap treat.
- Also Known As:
- Stapleford Park Hotel Stapleford
- Stapleford Park Melton Mowbray
- Stapleford Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 500 acres, Stapleford Park offers a wide variety of country pursuits and leisure activities including shooting, riding and falconry. And after a day in the fresh country air, our house guests and members always look forward to a delicious, freshly prepared evening meal in one of our dining rooms and a night cap in the library. Our luxurious bedrooms, all individually designed, guarantee a good night’s sleep in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Stapleford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.