The hotel stands in beautiful grounds and the bedrooms are lovely when you eventually get the room which you orginally booked.Lunch service finishes 2.30pm on the dot. You are then offered a bar snack menu . We were lucky to just make the lunch menu by the skin of our teeth but were offered a sofa to eat our lunch from our lap's . At £30.00 a head I found dreadful!!!.
Breakfast had to get better no?But it was worse a buffett hot/cold breakfast . The cooked breakfast was cold, wasnt offered tea or coffee or fresh hot toast, the breakfast staff were the worst by far. Then to top the lot we were given our bill. Each item you were charged 10% on . A cup of tea , a beer , each individual item had a 10% charge. If the hotel isnt expensive enough with a poor service they charge 10% service for the priviledge . A complete liberty
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 500 acres, Stapleford Park offers a wide variety of country pursuits and leisure activities including shooting, riding and falconry. And after a day in the fresh country air, our house guests and members always look forward to a delicious, freshly prepared evening meal in one of our dining rooms and a night cap in the library. Our luxurious bedrooms, all individually designed, guarantee a good night’s sleep in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Stapleford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stapleford Park Hotel Stapleford
- Stapleford Park Melton Mowbray