“I really really really enjoy my stay in this B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Emohruo Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Doolin
Emohruo Bed and Breakfast
You added Emohruo Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Cliffs of Moher Rd R478 | Doolin Co.Clare., Doolin, Ireland   |
Ranked #5 of 43 Doolin B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“I really really really enjoy my stay in this B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have to say I didn't expect it so nice when I first arrived there. 我必须承认,我来之前没想到这个B&B有这么好。 A huge, clean, well-equipped room with almost everything you need for a holiday stay: nice TV set lifted on the wall, rose-butter facial cream, sea salt shampoo, hair drier, many many cupboards, super white shower towels... more importantly, luxurious breakfast including super fresh, home-made soda bread, scone with crispy out layer... I even found peaches in the fruit baskets (you know how expensive they are in Dublin super market, don't you). 很大,很干净的房子,房子里边的设施非常的齐全。里边有海信电视、玫瑰黄油面膜、海盐浴液、吹风机,好多好多柜子、洗的很白的毛巾,更重要的是,主人会亲自给你做营养新鲜的早餐。自制的苏大面包和scrone都非常的好吃,绝对是超市买不到的。我还在水果篮子里边找到了桃子,要知道桃子在都柏林的超市卖的灰常贵的。 I really felt like I was staying in a three star hotel. For all of these we only paid some 30 euros per person per night. It's incredibly of great value, especially when compared to one embarrassing B&B we used to stay in Galway. 我感觉自己住在一个三星级的酒店。而这家Farmstay B&B非常的便宜,我们每人每晚才30欧。相比高威那些很烂的B&B们,这家真的是绝对的划算,绝对的给力。Here comes the most impressive part. Margaret, the hostess, is really a lovely and hospitable person. She reminds me of my kindly grandmother. Thank her so much for bringing us with so much joyful moments in "unfriendly" Irish weather. 我想给我印象最深的是女主人Margaret。一个特别可爱的老奶奶,特别的关心人,临走的时候还给我带了点自制的面貌,真的是超级NICE。她让我想起自己的奶奶。

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

A huge room,fresh renovated bathroom,and a very very warm welcome with coffee,tea and handmade scones.

This is such a lovely warm place .
The breakfast is a highlight on its own. Handmade jam ,bread ......and everything else you like :) best regards and a big thank you from Germany
Uwe and Melanie

• Stayed July 2012
Long Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We were received with a warm welcome and a hot cup of tea and fresh baked banana bread with raisins and nuts. Margaret, our hostess, was friendly and gave us suggestions of other things to do in the area. She gave us a large map so we could familiarize ourselves with the area. The rooms were modern and clean. The room had a nice big window to let in the light. We have found that we enjoy the farmhouse B&B's because the owners are more likely to sit and spend time with us. We like to get to know the local people and what they think. Margaret was kind enough to let me use her computer so I could check my emails. The breakfast menu had a nice variety. I enjoyed a nice choice of fruit and we tried her French toast. Very tasty. We hope our next week of B&B's will be as pleasant as this visit.

Room Tip: Great view out of our room. If you enjoy good home cooking this was wonderful.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

This B&B had everything, the Irish charm and hospitality you expect as well as amazing on suites and showers. Margaret was a fantastic hostess! Just delightful! She makes amazing scones too. The B&B is right between the Cliffs of Moher and Doolin. I would stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed July 2012
Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

My wife & I had an excellent B&B stay here for one night. We would come again. The host, Margaret Carey, is wonderful. Here is the breakdown:

Room: We had a clean, comfortable room. The room did not have a special view.
Location: Outside of Doolin town center. Close to the Cliifs of Moher.
Bathroom: Simple & has everything needed.
Food: The host makes a great breakfast & was very helpful in making us eggless vegetarian fare.
Service: Very friendly. Guided us around the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
antwerpen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stayed at this B&B last week , we've found it trough the brochure from the tourist information .. I most say it was a surprise,after we did at least 10 b&b last year,this one was one of the best!!Every room had a bathroom ensuite and they all are brandnew and clean.
The breakfast, served by mrs Carey was lovely. And this only 5 minutes away from the Cliffs, the pubs and restaurants from Doolin.A place to go back to.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We had a wonderful visit! Margaret was wonderful. On our arrival she made us coffee, cookies, and started a fire in the fireplace - it was a cold and rainy day. The breakfast was the best out of all the b&b's we stayed at. The only B&B that made fresh, warm scones. We stayed two nights. The second morning we had a flight out of Shannon in the morning. Margaret so graciously got up at 6am to make us coffee and breakfast. It was a great way to end out 10 day trip in Ireland. We hope to someday make it back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Emohruo Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!