We just returned from a trip to Ireland on July 14, my wife and I and two other couples, Ballinalacken Castle was our first stop. Just a short drive from Shannon airport Ballinalacken is located near Doolin in County Clare. The house is situated high on a hill with a view of the cliffs of Mohr to the south and the Aran isles to the west. Clarming rooms all with views of the Irish coast four poster beds attached bathroom with shower. The staff is professional, helpful and friendly but the best part of our stay at Ballinalacken was the food! We stayed in more expensive hotels and paid much more for meals during our two week vacation but the six of us all agreed our dinner at Ballinalacken was the best of the trip! When our travel plans once again take us to County Clare a stay at Ballinalacken will be at the top of our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin