“Best b&b” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Best b&b”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Super host and hostess, amazing food, clean and homey...highly recommend it. And Beans the dog was also very welcoming:)

Visited October 2013

Laguna Beach, California
“AMAZING food, hosts and the views aren't bad either!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Just got back from our trip in Ireland and I can't say enough good things about the Roadford House. The dinner I had there was easily one of the best five meals I've had in my entire life. Marian was so helpful with hints of what to do in the area and the view from our room and the front door are so amazing. I can't wait to plan another trip to Ireland and the Roadford House in particular.

Lufkin
“Roadford House Restaurant and B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our experience at Roadford House was a delightful experience. Marian is a wonderful hostess--personable, engaging and accommodating. The facilities are wonderful and the food is five star. The wine that Marian suggested was perfect. If I return to Ireland, I will make a concerted effort to return to the Roadford House.
Charles

Kitchener, Canada
“Wonderful Meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

During our recent visit to Roadford House we shared three memorable meals. For dinner, I chose the fish sampler and each one was a treat. The starter, side dishes and desserts were perfect complements. Marian's wine suggestion was excellent. Breakfasts were creative, delicious and filling. Beautiful food, lovingly prepared and graciously served. I will return!

Texas
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

While staying at the Roadford House I took the opportunity to have dinner there one night & I'm glad I did!! The food was wonderful as was the presentation. I had the "special" that consisted of a sampling of 4 different fish dishes served with a fresh vegetable medley and Irish potatoes. Every fish dish was perfectly prepared, moist, tender and not overcooked. This has to be the best place to eat in Doolin. I was not alone in my opinion as I heard other patrons commenting about how good their food was. If in Doolin or surrounding area, make sure you eat here.

Visited September 2013