We have just arrived back from an amazing 4 nights on Sir Baniyas, not only was Desert Islands a great location it was well maintained with lots of activities to occupy all the family.
We visited the spa to indulge in massages, our 5 year old son enjoyed the kids club and the swimming pool got well used. We also took the desert safari which was amazing, did a spot of stand up paddle boarding and chose to do horse riding all were great fun!
The staff were all very welcoming and truly made our trip memorable, there are several restaurants to choose from on the Island and we dined at all of them, great food and service.
We will surely go back we loved it that much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island