Its 2.5 hours drive from Dubai, not a bad place to spend a day. The resort is very luxurious and amazing and gives a look of an african safari resorts. The serene of interior decor is awesome. If you are into wild life then its the place to be at. Starting from giraffe to the sheokhs eastern majlis, are the experience of a life time. Not a bad place to explore if you want to get away for a day from the cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island