We stayed for three nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel staff were all extremely friendly and helpful, and the guides were very enthusiastic and did their utmost to ensure the guests got the maximum out of the various activities. Kate was particularly helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The food was good, especially the breakfast, which catered for all tastes. We were a party of four adults and two children (age range from 2 to 65!) and there was something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Venere and Otel so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island