“Looking for the perfect holiday Thail style villa?” 5 of 5 stars

Ndol Streamside Thai Villas
4.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   191 Moo 1, Muak Lek 18180, Thailand   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Muak Lek B&B and Inns
BKK
“Looking for the perfect holiday Thail style villa?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

As a Thai, I would never consider trying Thai style villa. However, my mates chose this so I just went with the flow. And to my surprise, I was totally impressed with the great relaxing atmosphere. Ndol Vill is definitely a perfect place to chill by the river with not so many people. Rooms were spotless and beautiful. The evening local dance show was magnificent. If you want to seek a relaxing isolated place, this IS the place to be.

J.A.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
NdolManagement, Owner at Ndol Streamside Thai Villas, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Khun Ja Aey,

Thank you very much for your very warmed and kind review.

It was our great pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful time during your stay at Ndol.

We promise to keep on improving our product and service to always provide you with the memorable holiday experience.

Warmest Regards,
Ndol Management

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

Ndol is a hidden gem of a place outside bustling Bangkok and great for travellers looking for an elegant and quiet home away from home. The new wing is impressive, as is the newly established villa restaurant. The owners are friendly and very helpful with tips to nearby restaurants and other local attractions. We enjoyed lazing by the villa pool and swiming in the cool stream which flows by the estate. Great getaway for harried city folks like us and we look forward to our next visit in NDOL.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear KChin2011,

It was an honour to have you with us. We were extremely happy to see your familar smile and to learn that you had a good holiday at Ndol.

We always look forward to serving you again.

Best Regards,
Ndol Management
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011

stay period - (13 - 14 Feb 2011, only 1 night) in Honeymoon suite.
for landscape and scenery, it sounds perfect to stay among the nice nature and good atmosphere. I like overall landscape of the resort although the resort size is not in big scale.

food taste - average, for breakfast it looks not so many choices of food is available, especiallly for orange juice, it should be freshly-squeezed juice, not orange flavoured one.

for service-quality, I feel that it cannot yet reach the outstanding hotel standard. the reason is that the staffs treat their guests not at the same standard. the story is as follows;-
on arrival date (13/2/2011), I reached there at 2 pm and had to wait for cleaning for half an hour because of late checkout of another guests as being informed by your staff at checkin time. That is not the point that make me feel disappointed because it can be happened if your hotel attracts customers. The annoyance happened at my check-out date. On that day I call for ordering in-room lunch dining and then being informed that I have to move out of my villa at noon and had lunch at your restaurant because your staffs had to clean up room before another check-in coming in that afternoon. Having informed of details, I feel a bit annoyed because I was treated unfairly by your staff. WHY I HAVE TO RUSH MYSELF AT CHECK-OUT TIME FOR ANOTHER GUESTS, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND HAD TO WAIT FOR LATE CHECK-IN ON ARRIVAL. DO YOU THINK YOUR STAFF HAVE GOOD MANAGEMENT OF IN & OUT GUEST OCCUPANCY. BETTER TO CHECK UP THEIR WAY OF GUEST MANAGEMENT AT THE HIGH OCCUPANCY. IF YOU KNOW THAT THIS VILLA IS IN HOT BOOKING , YOU SHOULD HAVE ADVANCED BOOKING SCHEDULE IN HAND, SO THE SITUATION SHOULD BE MANAGED IN BETTER WAY THAN THE ONE I FACED AT MY STAY PERIOD.

SHORT NOTES;- I dont mind checking out on time, but I order in-room dining, why dont you think you should give a little flexible complimentary time to your customer for about one hour. you know, when I complained with your staff that i was treated unfairly and they should manage check-out time for guests fairly. the response back is to extend my check-out to one more hour. WHY YOU HAVE TO DISAPPOINT GUESTS FIRST, AFTER COMPLAINTS I GOT WHAT I REQUESTED. IS THAT THE RIGHT WAY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR GUESTS. YOUR STAFFS SHOULD BE TRAINED MORE TO ADAPT THEMSELVES WITH THE UPCOMING UNEXPECTED SITUATION AND PROBLEM AND CAN HANDLE GUEST OCCUPANCY PROPERLY.

MORE DETAILS;- I CHECK OUT ON TIME AT NOON WITHOUT CARING THEIR CHECK-OUT EXTENSION.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
nuttysmart, General Manager at Ndol Streamside Thai Villas, responded to this review, March 7, 2011
Dear Honorable guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please accept our sincere apologies regarding the check-in and check-out procedures you experienced. We agree that it was not acceptable, and have followed up to ensure that this will not happen again. Upon reading your review, we met with our staff to make sure that they fully understand the check-in and check-out policy, and their role in providing the best service to our guests to ensure the smooth and efficient arrival and departure of our guests.

Our guest's satisfaction is always Ndol Villa's priority. All requests, comments and feedbacks are taken seriously. We are striving harder to improve and maintain a friendly atmosphere and efficient service to provide you with the best we can offer.

Your valuable comments and recommendations are highly appreciated.

Thank you very much and look forward to serving you again.

Management
Ndol Villas
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

My favourite weekend get-away place from Bangkok, it gets better every time I go! The rooms and location are all really beautiful, very peaceful and relaxing. The garden is stunning, and there are lots of nice streamside places to relax with a book.

I’ve stayed in different rooms on each visit, and each room has its own personality. What I really like is that they are actually furnished with individual and unique items – lots of art and antiques in each room give it a really special atmosphere. The rooms in the old teak buildings are like staying in Jim Thompson’s house! There is now a new building with rooms decorated with different themes, and I’ve stayed in these in my recent visits, and they are also really lovely. The bathrooms in all of the rooms are HUGE – all white marble, massive bathtubs, etc, and they make their own brands of bathroom amenities, which is a nice touch. Also, things like a complimentary minibar, and the fact that they serve your breakfast anywhere you want, all add to this special, personable feeling. There are some stand-alone villas, but I haven’t stayed in these.

Food is good (mainly Thai), and the service is friendly and relaxed. The location is very rural, and therefore very quiet, but that’s why I like it, and it’s within easy driving distance of Khao Yai national park and vineyards. With the stream and gardens, and all sorts of Thai antiques and art and really beautiful furnishings, it’s really charming and a perfect place to just chill-out.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
nuttysmart, Owner at Ndol Streamside Thai Villas, responded to this review, January 18, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind review.
It is our great pleasure to have you stay with us.
We will keep on improving our products and services to enhance your experience with Ndol Villas.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Ndol Streamside Thai Villas? Share your experiences!