“Excellent hotel with amazing food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Greater Noida

You added Crowne Plaza Greater Noida to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Greater Noida
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Surajpur Chowk, Institutional Green 1 | National Capital Region, Greater Noida 201306, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Greater Noida
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Excellent hotel with amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I had an opportunity to visit this hotel for one of our training programs and must say that the staff is very courteous. The food is good too with a lot of innovation. The rooms are good and they do have options of long stay suites too. Choice for food & beverage is elaborate and one must try out CHAOBELLA.

Room Tip: Take rooms on higher floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
CPHotelAdmin, Director Revenue at Crowne Plaza Greater Noida, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Mr. Singh

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Greater Noida!!!

We deeply appreciate the time taken out to connect with us regarding your experience. We are pleased to hear that your stay and dining experience exceeded your expectation. Your appreciation motivates us to constantly improvise and deliver highest levels of service to our guests. We will ensure that your words in the true spirit would reach our wonderful team.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Minnetonka, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I arrived late. As a matter of fact, I arrived very early in the morning after a long series of flights from the U.S. My taxi had swindled me, so I was a bit upset when I arrived, but the staff at the hotel immediately put me at ease. They were gracious enough to upgrade me to an apartment due to my gold member status with IHG.

I have many people to thank for my nice stay of a few days. Above all, I'd like to thank Mr. Satendra, the concierge, for assisting me with all local travel arrangements for work and leisure. He went out of his way to arrange for a top-notch guide to meet me Agra for my tour of the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. In all of his duties, Mr. Satendra was professional, understanding and dedicated to my wellbeing. I have been in business for almost 20 years now and I would definitely recommend that he is ready for a higher level assignment, should the opportunity arise.

I would also like to thank Ms. Rita of guest services for her kind greating each morning before I was off to the office. Further, I'd like to thank Ms. Mahima for her professionalism and kindness in performing her hostess duties in the hotel restaurant.

Within the restaurant itself, the staff was also wonderful. I would like to thank Chef Akhilesh for his great work in the kitchen and his incredible desire to please with each portion of each meal. He and his staff have definitely done a great job in preparing local cuisine, as well as various confinental dishes. I would also like to thank the wait staff, Mr. Ankur, Mr. Robin and others, for their professional and attention to detail. They were top-notch. For example, they were always ready to assist me in selecting the correct spices for each dish that I tried.

Thanks so much for the staff at Crowne-Plaza Greater Noida. I hope to visit again in the future.

All the best,

William Johnson
IHG Gold Member 121507656

Room Tip: If you are an IHG member, ask to be upgraded and the staff may be able to assist you.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
CPHotelAdmin, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greater Noida, responded to this review, January 20, 2014

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Greater Noida!

We deeply appreciate the time taken out to connect with us regarding your experience. We are pleased to hear that your stay experience exceeded your expectation. Your appreciation motivates us to constantly improvise and deliver highest levels of service to our guests. We will ensure that your words in the true spirit would reach our wonderful team. We eagerly await your next visit to the hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

recently visited the hotel and stayed there for three nights as a part of the wedding celebrations for a cousin. the hotel is quite new and well kept , the newness is evident however we did face problem with temperature control in our rooms.We were completely dining at the hotel and must say the food was delicious , the chhole bhature at one of the functions the dahi bhallas and few of the mithais definitely prove North ka taste alag hota hai...u cant get the same chhole in mumbai.Also the buffet breakfast everyday was good .A great place for family and business travellers.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Greater Noida!

At the outset we sincerely thank you for choosing us as your preferred stay destination and we deeply appreciate the time taken out to connect with us regarding your experience. We do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused with the temperature control in your room and we have taken up your feedback with our Director Engineering, the same is resolved now.

I would like to once again thank you for your feedback as it helps us in improving continuously and apologise for all the discomfort caused to you and assure you that we will leave no stone unturned to ensure you have the most comfortable stay with us next time.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I recently stayed at the very new Crowne Plaza Greater Noida outside of New Delhi, India. The hotel is large and has a very modern, yet tasteful, design. It is located in a developing area where, as of yet, there are few, if any, restaurants or other amenities, which a visitor would use.

The hotel is clean and the large staff are very attentive. The restaurant has a large menu with many Western dishes. The breakfast buffet is well stocked with fruits, cereals, breads, drinks, meat dishes, and made-to-order egg dishes. The cost is included in the room rate. The room rate is very reasonable given the quality of the hotel. Rates may go up as the hotel becomes better established.

The hotel has a reasonably priced spa featuring massages, facials, therapies, etc.

Transportation to and from the hotel can be a problem. You will need transportation because the hotel is not near anything you would want to visit. There are no taxis waiting. The front desk will call for a car, not actually a taxi, for you. However, it may be awhile before the car shows up. The driver probably will not speak English, so that can be a problem.

I had requested a car for the next morning to take me to a conference at which I was to give a presentation. When I went to the front desk at the appointed time, I learned that the car was not there yet, but it would only be ten minutes. This was followed by another ten minutes, which was also followed by another ten minutes. By this point I was getting a little "pointed" in my comments. The excuse that the weather was foggy was not satisfactory. Finally, the car arrived, and I was able to get to the conference where everyone was waiting for me. Perhaps, they were used to it, but I am not. I let the hotel management know that these delays were not acceptable, so maybe you will not have a similar problem.

Despite this, the hotel is comfortable, and the staff are friendly and hard-working.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
CPHotelAdmin, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greater Noida, responded to this review, January 2, 2014

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Greater Noida!

At the outset we sincerely thank you for choosing us as your preferred stay destination and we deeply appreciate the time taken out to connect with us regarding your experience. We do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you with regard to the transport arrangement and we have taken up your feedback with the concerned departmental head and immediate corrective measures have been taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated again.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

The Crowne Plaza was a last minute stay for a wedding in Greater Noida (original hotel was not yet ready for prime time). The accommodations are what you would expect from the Crowne Plaza, excellent room, clean, well appointed. The staff was over the top. Ridhima Nair was exceptional in her attention to our stay and helpful in helping us with a few unexpected situations. My girlfriend became ill and Ridhima arranged to have cough syrup delivered to the hotel (no service fee added, just the cost of the medicine). The room service staff returned numerous times to fill my girlfriend's tea pot. Ridhima even arranged for travel back to New Delhi when our original driver became unavailable ... finally, she called our contact in New Delhi to inform of our departure and gave our contact the driver's name and number (on her own accord). This is service beyond our expectations ... thank you

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

The staff in the hoel are helpful and friendly. Especially, I am very impressed for the professional and enthusiastic service proveded by the Concierge. Mr. Satendra Singh provided credible assistance for our whole trip in India. We booked the hotel car with driver for our trip. Mr Singh and Anil, the driver, gave us excellent service with reasonalbe charges. I could not imagine how my trip would be without their help. It was really a great experience to stay in the Crowne Plaza Greater Noida.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
CPHotelAdmin, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Greater Noida, responded to this review, December 9, 2013

Warm regards,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

The hotel just opened in Oct, so everything is new and renovation is still going in.

Good:
1. Room is big and spacious
2. Bed and pillows were comfortable
3. Restaurant food pretty decent, Biryani is recommended

Bad:
1: the airport taxi is super expensive at 3000rupees
2: if you take taxi meter, none of them actually know where the hotel is!
3: the cleaning service is bad! I used the shampoo for 4 nights and they don't refill for you at all! They just cap and put back even when it was emptied! Always realized after I was in the shower thus can't get it refilled! This really pissed me off!
4: the restaurant service staffs are inexperienced and cannot serve your food well.
5: one of the night, at 2:30am, the fire alarm ran off for almost 20mins and they just can't do anything, disrupting my sleep totally!

Other than that the overall service is pretty ok granted they are all still inexperienced.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

At the outset we sincerely thank you for choosing us as your preferred stay destination and we deeply appreciate the time taken out to connect with us regarding your experience. We do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We have taken up your feedback with the concerned departmental heads and immediate corrective measures have been taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated again.

With regard to the Fire Alarm I would like to share with you that we are newly constructed hotel and the anti-fire mechanism is extremely sensitive. The alarm went up due to the same and to ensure that such a disruptive incident does not reoccur we have taken up corrective measures.

I would like to once again apologise for all the discomfort caused to you and assure you that we will leave no stone unturned to ensure you have the most comfortable stay with us.

Greesh Bindra

Been to Crowne Plaza Greater Noida? Share your experiences!