“Such a Small Room but had wonderful experience staying here !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Formule1 Greater Noida

You added Hotel Formule1 Greater Noida to your Saves list
Hotel Formule1 Greater Noida
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   | Wegman's Business Park, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida 201308, India   |
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Greater Noida
Gurgaon
“Such a Small Room but had wonderful experience staying here !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

It was great when I reached there, neat and clean hotel with easy approach and perfect location for business traveller. Nice little lobby with young and energetic staff and ready to help. I appreciate the self service concept and why not in the price segment, it is expected. Went to the room and as soon as entered, it was bit shocking to see a small room, but the cleanliness was at the level of excellence. Got used to and really had a wonderful experience as soon as i stayed in the room, as there was not enough needed out of a hotel room when we come from a hectic schedule of business meetings and travelling, comfortable & clean bed, nice room temperature, small but clean bathroom with hot water running, what else we need. Above all room service available on some extra cost, which is good. It's a perfect place to stay for short or long stays.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SunilVermaF1, General Manager at Hotel Formule1 Greater Noida, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback.I am truly delighted to learn that you enjoyed staying with us and found the rooms clean and our associates friendly. Formule1 as a brand has been designed keeping in mind the business traveler on the go and I am pleased that we could live up to your expectations. We do look forward to being of service to you once again in the near future.
Best Regards.
Sunil Verma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Gurgaon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed for two nights for a workshop...Though the size of the room is small but i found room to be very comfortable and functional with essential facilities required for a stay..The staff was nice and very dedicated...I liked the ambience of the lobby, the concept of vending machines, etc. The only area of improvement is to improve breakfast with more varieties of eggs preparation and bakery items...Rest of the things were taken care of very well.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest!
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We really appreciate the fact that you liked our concept & services provided by our team members. It is a great achievement for us. We value & take your feedbacks very seriously & will definitely look into improving our breakfast spread.
Once again let me again thank you for your time & feedback .
Regards,
Delhi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed for one night...rooms are good.one it is located very far ..regarding the hotel..there was no hot water readily available..basic facilities like dustbins in washroom extra toiletries were missing..there is no extension or phone lines in the rooms... the overall experience got bad due to poor services...breakfast was just edible...though staff is quite helpful and nice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

floriankohli823, General Manager at Hotel Formule1 Greater Noida, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing with us your valuable feedback. I am extremely disappointed to learn that your stay with us was less than perfect.

I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire team for the lack of services you felt in our hotel. We are extremely thorough when it comes to servicing our rooms as ensuring a clean and problem free room for every guest is one of our key priorities. The non availability of hot water is definitely not typical of our services and I shall share your feedback with our team internally to ensure such incidents are never repeated again at the hotel. At the same time I would like to state that being a low cost hotel ,allows us to only provide essential amenities in the room.

Your feedback about telephone & quality of breakfast is well noted . It is our constant endeavor to improve upon our services and we are grateful to you for having brought the incidents to our notice.

I sincerely hope that you will not let this incident tarnish your otherwise positive impression of the hotel and will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

Regards,
Florian
Pune, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stayed in this hotel in Mid December and found it very good. In case you are traveling for business meeting and do not want to spend more time in hotel, this is the best choice for you in Greater Noida area. They have very good staff, very clean rooms but bit compact. I will definitely suggest this hotel for stay during your visit to Greater Noida area. It's secured place too, they have electronic security every where and you will definitely feel safe during your stay.
Only thing, which I didn't like was breakfast offered by this hotel, there was no variety in daily breakfast, same sort of breakfast on daily basis.

Room Tip: May be try to get odd number rooms, there is better view from the window than even number rooms
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest. Thank you very much for your feedback! We sincerely appreciate your comments and would like to assure you that we will strive to deliver the same service levels always!
Our rooms are just perfect for business travelers giving our guests essential comfort at an extremely comfortable price in a safe & secure facility.
We also thank you for your feedback on our breakfast services & have already added variety in the hot section of our spread.
We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future
Best regards
Florian
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Well ... that was my first reaction of Room # 525 when I checked in late at night ... it took me a while to get used to the space ... actually so little of it ... the sight of a FRP moulded toilet made me wonder if it would last me for the 5 days I was supposed to there ... a room without a phone ... a wardrobe ... and so much more .
But as I slowly got used to the amenities in the room or the lack of it I saw the brighter side ... WiFi which flies ... a nice clean bed with crisp linen and the hot water in the shower , in a cubicle which just about managed to accommodate my 1.83 m 95 Kg frame , which soothed my aching body after a day spent prowling the Pit Lane at the BIC ... it was amazing how smart value engineering turned a sceptic into a fan .
More importantly the staff was always on hand with a smile to keep the big bad band of motorsport marshals in the best of nick for doing an excellent job at the Indian GP ... Thank You guys :)

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
floriankohli823, General Manager at Hotel Formule1 Greater Noida, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Guest, thank you very much for sharing such a great feedback with us!!! Our hotel is exactly the way you described it: smart, casual and efficient!! Our rooms and bathrooms fit perfectly for any type of travelers staying over, we provide basics but we do it well and keep striving for permanent improvements!! Thank you once more for complementing our product, concept and staff, we look forward to receiving soon in our property. Cheers!! Florian
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Formula 1 hotel and as it was a budget choice I was a little nervous. The Formula 1 in Delhi is fantastic. The rooms are clean and there is a great restaurant downstairs. What makes the hotel so fantastic though is the friendly and helpful staff. In particular I would like to mention the Operations Manager, Ashish, who went out of his way to assist us in any way possible! We truly felt like we were getting 5 star service from a budget hotel and because of this we will definitely be back again and will recommend it to others.

Thank you Ashish and team for making our stay unforgettable!

Ian Ross
Cape Town
South Africa

• Stayed October 2012
floriankohli823, General Manager at Hotel Formule1 Greater Noida, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Guest! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We really appreciate the fact that you liked the services provided by our team members, it is a great achievement for us. Indeed the quality of service is key to us and we pay special attention to make our guests happy! It'll be a pleasure to welcome you back anytime in our property. Best regards. Florian

Been to Hotel Formule1 Greater Noida? Share your experiences!