“Great Holiday experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Greater Noida

You added Radisson Blu Greater Noida to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Greater Noida
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   C-8, Site-IV, 2nd Cross Ave Rd | Kasna, Greater Noida 201308, India   |
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Greater Noida
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tuticorin, India
“Great Holiday experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Location: I selected this hotel since this was very close (three kms) to the Yamuna-Expressway (I had planned a one-day trip to TajMahal at Agra). It is also close to the Noida-Expressway.

Ambience was excellent. It was very clean.

Rooms were very large and supremely comfortable.
Beds were great.
Toilets were also large, clean and posh.
One of our rooms kept smelling of cigarette-smoke (yeech!, room-#315).

The best of this hotel was its Buffet breakfast.
Words cannot describe the spread!
Lots of choices, everything neatly labelled, we certainly were spoilt!

The pool was just meant for a view since it was winter and freezing cold.
Service was excellent, well trained staff.

We felt secure and safe.
We found it value-for-money.

The free WiFi signal-strength was poor in the rooms.
Television picture quality was pathetic.

We had booked three months in advance and asked for connecting rooms for our family.
Unfortunately this was not given, our single most important complaint in an otherwise excellent experience.

The taxi arranged to Agra for the one-day trip was excellent.
The car was in good shape, the driver was very professional.

Ansal-plaza shopping mall was nearby, for fast-food.

Wanted to give only four stars but the breakfast overcame it!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
DurgeshKK, Manager at Radisson Blu Greater Noida, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

We have taken note of your comment in regard to shortfalls in service and I have personally shared your feedback with our team. We are committed to provide the best personalize services and stay experience. Your observation will be shared with our team so that corrective measures can be taken.

Once again thank you for highlighting the issues to us and we hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the near future to extend warm hospitality to you.

I would again like to thank you for your feedback & would like to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,

Radisson Blu Hotel Greater Noida
Contact Number +91 8826297911

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Milpitas, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I moved from Radisson Blu Koshambi, Ghaziabad after a 6 day conference to be close to work for a week's stay. Just after a check-in to my room I started to notice the differences, property has started to show age, lack of care and few more details.

Best: Bigger rooms - comparing previous property, Breakfast - made to order, almost
Worst: Leaky WC/Toilet - had to call twice to fix and gave-up after that, location - a jungle, Wifi challenges in 21st century for a business traveler - go figure, suffered for 3 days with virtually no luck

I would have given this property 2.5 stars but the restaurant manager Chandera Veer changed everything with his love, passion, attention to detail and dedication for his job, made every other hospitality look little too small in my experience of so many years across the world.

While waiting for cab the security and staff tries to keep you busy with their nice chit chats, case you choose to, will miss Mahesh and Vijay's conversations and thought process for the political scenarios across North India :-) - loved it.

Hospitality - its more about people, passion and love of their job(s)

So there you have it, with the exception of Restaurant and Security staff, evidently there was lack of warmth, specifically comparing with Radisson Blu Ghaziabad. Property showing age, Wi-Fi was a huge challenge. Will I stay here again, yes but will wait for Hyatt to inaugurate - cant wait.

Cheers

Room Tip: Dont pay your dues ahead of time, they will make you run around for access key card and will disable...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
kunalbaveja, Manager at Radisson Blu Greater Noida, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Radisson Blu, Greater Noida on your recent visit. We take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We have taken note of your comment in regard to shortfalls in service and I have personally shared your feedback with our team. I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards. Let me assure you that it is our constant endeavor to provide the best of services to our guests and that every guest of the hotel is treated with utmost professional care and hospitality.

Though I cannot change that has transpired, but I can certainly like to request you to please visit us again so that we can get another opportunity to serve you and ensure that you get the exact experience that Radisson Blu Brand promises, I would personally take care of your stay. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

Boston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Visa problems, reorganised dates, missing luggage - not the best start to a business trip. However, once I arrived in the hotel things started to look up.

Hotel staff were attentive, friendly and polite - even at 4.00 am in the morning. My luggage disappeared in the reception and reappeared minutes later in my room, delivered by a member of staff who informed me that no tip was necessary.

Breakfast was a delight with food covering all the continents. I'm afraid I couldn't quite manage the more spicy offerings but the number and variety of dishes was impressive.

I returned much later that day after a long and exhausting exhibition. I was greeted by a bar man who insisted that he look after my half empty bottle of Kingfisher Gold lager. Explaining that it would keep cold in the fridge.

Dinner was a little daunting, I'm afraid my knowledge of Indian cuisine is not good. However, the waiting staff were extremely helpful and helped me make a choice. I should have written down the name of the dish because it was lovely.

The room was airy and contained everything I could have needed. The WiFi proved a little challenging until I discovered the Indian spelling of my surname after which everything went swimmingly well.

A comfortable bed and a powerful hot shower set me up for another punishing day. The welcome by the barman greeted me back to the hotel and the evening buffet was a delight.

Two nights in a classic madcap business trip. But the hotel was a great blend of efficiency, friendliness, good food and a cold beer. If/when I return to the region I would insist on staying here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your encouraging feedback on Trip advisor. I am truly delighted to know that you have liked the Product & Services of our hotel. It’s indeed a pleasure to read your feedback and share the same with our team members.

At Radisson Blu Hotels we believe in the philosophy of “Yes I Can " and in your comments, the Yes I can Attitude of our team is clearly visible.

I would again like to thank you for your comments and hope to see you soon!!

Greater Noida, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I bought their prestige club membership and was given free vouchers complimentary which i hardly used but yesterday decided to avail it but was surprised that they changed the policy(no intimation) that i can only use them on weekdays and not weekend.

It was a complete waste of 6K as i would never go on a weekday for lunch.

Staff was rude and not at all bothered , they were only quoting a policy change .

Despite raising my voice, property head didn't bother to show up.

Overall otherwise, average food (you can get better in Moti Mahal), uncourteous staff and average property.

Prestige club membership to be avoided completely.

Room Tip: If you are only out for Dining , try Cooks' cafe/patra from Jaypee or individual restaurants lik...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Its a nice property. Not very huge with average service levels. We were here for a wedding. Food quality was average. The ballroom is a small one. Even the breakfast area is small. When the wedding troupe was down for breakfast, the place was completely packed and there were delays in service and in refill of food items.
The link from new delhi is fantastic with the noida exoressway.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
kunalbaveja, Manager at Radisson Blu Greater Noida, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Patni,

Mougins, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I was looking for an authentic Indian dining experience, a large and very clean room, a fitness and pool facilities where I could be coached...
The Radisson Blu Greater Noida staff made my wishes come true. The access to Delhi, Agra is easy at anytime thanks to hotel transportation.

After one week spent in this hotel it was not easy to leave this magic place, where all the staff who welcomed me so warmly, thank you chef for your 5 star cuisine!
I definitely recommend this hotel for people going to Delhi for business or for those who need to relax in a warm atmosphere.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

It’s inspiring to receive such valuable comments from our guests. We are delighted to know the Services, at the hotel was to your great liking and satisfaction.

At Radisson Blu Hotel Greater Noida we are passionate about delivering superior guest experiences and strive to do our best. Your words perfectly define the brand experience that we promise at Radisson Blu 100 % Guest Satisfaction. Looking forward to serve you again .

Warm Regards,
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

(1) lOCATION:This hotel is appox. 55 kms. from New Delhi airport. (2) Small lobby,fast and smooth check in.(3) Big,beautiful well furnished rooms.(4) Bathroom: Very clean with latest fittings and glass partition for shower area (5) Central noise free AC (6)Tv.:40" Sony flat screen Tv with very poor cable connection and limited channel.(7)Tea coffee maker, Iron with Iron board, Weighing machine,Hair dryer everything is in the room. (8) Big and very comfortable bed with crisp and very clean linen.(9) Plenty of crisp clean towels are also provided.(10) Water bottles , tea/coffee/milk/sugar sachets are supplied in plenty.(11) A tray of delicious cookies and fruit is also served daily. (12) service is very fast (13) Staff: well trained, polite , ever smiling and eager to serve.(14) Sleep quality noise less, perfect (15)Breakfast: excellent (16) Check out: fast and smooth. (17) House keeping: Very good. Overall a very good hotel.
Now the minuses:
(1) Food quality is average (2)Cable connection is very very poor, they must install digital connection (3) In breakfast buffet they should try to keep veg and non-veg items separate.
Will stay here for sure during my future visits to Greater Noida and recommend to friends.
Overall 9/10

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mrs Patni,

Firstly Please allow me to thank you for your stay at our hotel & for your constructive feedback !!

Your comments with regards to Staff Attitute & Service at the hotel been personally shared with our team & I can assure you that we will do every thing to ensure that all our guest leave the hotel 100 % satisfied.

Though I cannot change that has transpired, but I can certainly say that we as a Radisson Brand believe in offering 100 % satisfaction to our guest & would continue in our endeavors to do the same.

I would like to request you to please visit us again so that we can get another opportunity to serve you and ensure that you get the exact experience that Radisson Blu Brand promises, I would personally take care of your stay. If you'd like, you can reach me at the phone number listed below. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer

Radisson Blu Hotel Greater Noida
Mob : +91 8826297911

Been to Radisson Blu Greater Noida? Share your experiences!