“Excellent Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Greater Noida

Save Saved
You added Radisson Blu Greater Noida to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Greater Noida
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   C-8, Site-IV, 2nd Cross Ave Rd | Kasna, Greater Noida 201308, India   |
Special Offer
Up to 30% off
Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Greater Noida
Linz, Austria
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Perfect and attentive service
Neat and comfortable rooms
Ideal for business travelers looking for a great place to stay in greater noida
Enrolled as a member immediately and shall definitely be back
Will give it a Thumbs Up

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
kunalbaveja, Manager at Radisson Blu Greater Noida, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

It’s inspiring to receive such valuable comments from our guests. We are delighted to know the Services, at the hotel was to your great liking and satisfaction.

At Radisson Blu Hotel Greater Noida we are passionate about delivering superior guest experiences and strive to do our best. Your words perfectly define the brand experience that we promise at Radisson Blu 100 % Guest Satisfaction. Looking forward to serve you again.

Warm Regards,

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Chennai, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a good business and efficient hotel. Ideal only if you have to stay in Greater Noida. It is about 60 KM from the Delhi Airport and cost close to ₹1500 by cab, the Meru of Mega variety.
And for your return to Delhi Airport, I don't think there is too much choice barring the hotel cab service, which costs a bomb at approx ₹3100 including taxes!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greater Noida approximately 20 minutes drive from Noida and is connected to Noida via a Expressway and to Delhi via DND (Delhi Noida Delhi) Expressway, hence it takes another 1- minutes from Noida to get to Delhi. Also our hotel is in close proximity to the Formula 1 Track, India Expo Mart & Yamuna Expressway (A separate Expressway that takes you to Agra (Taj Mahal) under 2 hours). The hotel is very close by to the commercial hub of greater Noida (Alpha 1) and also close to the Ansal Mall a major shopping destination in Greater Noida. Also just next to the hotel we have Grand Venezia Mall ( coming up) which will have many world renowned shopping and food & beverage brands and India's 1st 1000 sq ft area Walk in Aquarium. We are all very excited for the same to open as it is just next to the hotel. At present there are not many local taxis available in Greater Noida but there will be many transport options in the recent time to come.

I would again like to thank you for your feedback & would like to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Lucknow, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We held a workshop for about 100 persons at this Hotel. The arrangements were very good, including the buffet lunch. The staff was also very courteous and helpful. Extremely satisfied is the word which sums up our experience from bookings to end..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Warm Regards,

Bexbach, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was there one week before the first formula one race started 2011 for a job and I changed my hotel from Delhi to Greater Noida, it was not so far from site. I`m feeling like at home, the best staff in the best hotel, I ever had. When I`m back in India, I`m only staying there. There was an excellent hotel manager, the food and sorted drinks were very good, the cleaning personal was so easy to handle and the reception staff was the best in Hotel, very nice and beautifull women (girls) and very amazing.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments on Trip Advisor. I am happy to read that you have liked the hotel's product & services.

Greater Noida approximately 20 minutes drive from Noida and is connected to Noida via a Expressway and to Delhi via DND ( Delhi Noida Delhi) Expressway, hence it takes another 1- minutes from Noida to get to Delhi. Also our hotel is in close proximity to the Formula 1 Track, India Expo Mart & Yamuna Expressway (A separate Expressway that take you to Agra (Taj Mahal) under 2 hours) . The hotel is very close by to the commercial hub of greater Noida (Alpha 1) and also close to the Ansal Mall a major shopping destination in Greater Noida. Also just next to the hotel we have Grand Venezia Mall ( coming up) which will have many world renowned shopping and food & beverage brands and India's 1st 1000 sq ft area Walk in Aquarium. We are all very excited for the same to open as it is just next to the hotel. At present there are not many local taxis available in Greater Noida but there will be many transport options in the recent time to come.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Extremely Satisfied is the word which sums up my whole experience at the radission blu gr. noida. I live in south Delhi and was looking for a venue to host my sister's wedding. After looking at many venues someone recommended this place. They gave me the best possible offer( lower than some of the banquets in south delhi) and were highly professional. Being the bride's brother I was really stressed and even made some obnoxious request but to my surprise every thing I asked for was done right away. As i am from a quasi rural background a few of my guests were rowdy too but they handled them with great maturity. The rooms were big and beautiful and the view was of the poolside. Brreakfast was one of the best and we had a plethora of items to choose from. This was by far the greatest level of hospitality that I have come across. Our contact person was Mr. Satyendra and a big thanks to him. I will definitely recommend this place for stay or event hosting.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
kunalbaveja, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Greater Noida, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Siddharth,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your encouraging feedback on Tripadvisor. I am truly delighted to know that you have liked the Product & Services of our hotel. Its indeed a pleasure to have read you feedback and share the same with out team members.

Also please accept my gratitude for recommending Mr. Satyendra ( Team Member) . He has been a True Brand Ambassador for our hotel.

At Radisson Blu Hotels we believe in the philosophy of " Yes I Can " and our General Manager personally takes the training sessions for the same. In your comments , the Yes I can Attitude of our team is clearly visible.

As per your comments we are indeed a great location for a Wedding or social gathering and we make sure that we host the functions to the best of our abilities.

I would again like to thank you for your comments and hope to see you soon !!

Kunal Baveja
Greater Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I usually visit Radisson Blu along with my wife sometimes. As such it is very close to the place I stay in Greater Noida however, my overall experience has been very good while dealing with the Hotel Services and management. I will highly recommend it to visitors who come from outstation and from abroad specifically for events like Formula 1 race and visit to ExpoMart or may be visit to the Taj Mahal. They have a nice cafe and good food/ drink option including buffet and continental cuisine I think. The manager probably agreed to my request sometimes back in arranging for candlelight in room itself... but, may be I will try out in my next annivarsary :). A new mall 'Grand Venezia' is under construction which will add a great value and facilities to guests in future.... All the best

Room Tip: Choose as per your budget :)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Amit,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your encouraging feedback on Tripadvisor. I am truly delighted to know that you have liked the Product & Services of our hotel. Its indeed a pleasure to ready you feedback and share the same with our team members.

As you have correctly mentioned we are very strategically located from the Formula One Track , India Expo Mart & Yamuna Express Way. Infact from our hotel Taj Mahal (Agra) is exactly a 2 hour drive, which will make a day trip to Agra convenient.

As you have also mentioned we are just a 5 minutes walk from Grand Venezia Mall which will open very soon, it will be a great option for our guests as it will have many famous retail brands and great food and beverage outlets.

I would again like to thank you for your comments and hope to see you soon !!

Kunal Baveja
Sapporo, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed there to attending the IT&CM India Trade show. The first time to be arranged out the the city center. Hotel was just 5 mins away to the center. Hotel room was spacious, staff were nice, breakfast was good. Dinner food in the Cafe also good, we have order some dishes of Cantonese food. It taste not bad. Around the hotel was quiet and no shopping mall, no sightseeing point. Only a golf course nearby.

Room Tip: Suite room supplement was reasonable
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest ,

Thank for your encouraging feedback on TripAdvisor. I am truly glad to know that you have enjoyed your meals & stay at the our hotel. We at Radisson Blu promise 100 % satisfaction to all our guests and do a lot to be able to keep that promise.

Our hotel is in close proximity to the Formula 1 Track , India Expo Mart & Yamuna Expressway ( A separate Expressway that take you to Agra ( Taj Mahal ) under 2 hours) . Also as correctly mentioned by you we are the closest hotel to the India Expo Mart.

I would like to update that we have Grand Venezia Mall opening very soon close to the hotel , offering world class brands for shopping as well as great food and beverage outlets. Also we have Ansal Plaza mall just a 5 minutes drive from the hotel. I would like to recommend that please do speak to our concierge desk and they will be happy to update you with all the exciting places in Greater Noida .

I would like to thank you again and hope to welcome you back

Regards,

Been to Radisson Blu Greater Noida? Share your experiences!