“Great location if attending exhibition” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Greater Noida

You added Radisson Blu Greater Noida to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Greater Noida
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   C-8, Site-IV, 2nd Cross Ave Rd | Kasna, Greater Noida 201308, India   |
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Greater Noida
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Great location if attending exhibition”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My colleagues and I stayed at this hotel during a tradeshow at the beginning of November; this hotel was recommended by the organizers because of its convenieint location.
I spent one full week at the hotel and I do not have any negative comments to make. My room was spacious, clean and with all amenities, the restaurant staff was great.
Yes, it is not convenient to travel to/from the hotel because there are very few taxis and the hotel is in the middle of nowhere (actually, taxis from new Delhi may have even issues finding the hotel). And traffic is so horrible that it is useless to try to go downtown after work (you would spend the night in the taxi).
It is not recommended for women to go out alone at night because Greater Noida is not a safe city, and therefore we had the eat in the hotel all week, but it was OK. Between the buffet and the menu à la carte, we were able not to eat the same thing all week.
Conclusion, great hotel if you are going to a tradeshow. Other than that, I am not sure you will happy there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
kunalbaveja, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Greater Noida, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guizzi,

Firstly i would like to thank you for your review about the hotels product & services. We are Radisson Blu Hotel Greater Noida take great efforts to meet our brand promise of 100 % guest satisfaction & your feedback does help us in achieving the same.

Yes we are the closet hotel the India Expo Mart (5 Minutes Drive) & are also well connected to Delhi & Noida via Express Highways

I have noted your feed back with regards to the Hotel Product like Rooms, Restaurants etc & Serves & will share them with the senior management team. Thank you very much for the same . Your feed back is indeed encouraging.

I would also like to bring to your notice that Greater Noida is a up coming city & our hotel enjoys a convenient location as we are the closet hotel from the Expo Mart, Gautam Budh International Circuit (Formula 1 Circuit) & Yammuna Express Way ( makes Taj Mahal (Agar) just 2 hrs drive from the hotel.

Also Greater Noida is well connected with Noida Shopping Area (18 Sector Market ) via Noida - Greater Noida Expressway & a separate expressway connect Greater Noida to Delhi (DND Flyway). Also we have a nice shopping mall just 10 minutes drive from the hotel & very soon we will be having a shopping mall just next to the hotel that also India 1st Walk in aquarium.

Please go inform me the next time you are visiting greater noida , i will take personal care of your visit as well as connect you with my concierge who can tell you more about exciting places in and around greater noida.

Front office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Warsaw, Warszawa, Poland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Not bad. Big rooms, well equiped etc - well, Radisson's standard. But the service issurprising: there are so many people: at the reception, in the kitchen, waiters etc. And they keep running around pretending that guests are transparent ;) Always in a hurry, who knows why ;) You can wait ages for your order, ages for your bill.... And they try to be very nicy, it just is not working at all.
So, you can get annoyed when you see like 10 waiters and try to order a coffee...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
kunalbaveja, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Greater Noida, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Rakawek,

Firstly allow me to thank you for your feed back. Me and my hotels entire team at Radisson Blu Greater Noida , strive our level best to deliver 100 % guest satisfaction to all our guest , but i think that we were unable to deliver the same during your visit. I would like to take full responsibility of the same as i cannot undo that has transpired but can certainly promise a better tomorrow.
I would like to invite you again to our hotel and give us another opportunity to serve you so that we can stand up to the Brand promise of 100 % guest satisfaction , for which the Radisson Blu brand is known all over the world. Please feel free to contact me next time you visit & i will ensure the perfect experience for you . Also with regards to your comments of delay in service or the staff , I have addressed the matter with the Training Manager and can assure you that enough training is bring conducted to help the staff being more attentive to our guests needs.

Hope to see you soon.

Radisson Blu Hotel
Greater Noida
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

First of all, travelers should keep in mind that this hotel is in the middle of nowhere in a city called Greater Noida. During rush hours it takes almost 3 hours to reach Delhi.

On the other hand its a very time efficient choice for business travelers visiting the Exhibition venue. Its very close by and only take 5 minutes to the fairground.

The hotel itself is a new hotel, comfortable rooms as expected from Radisson but not in the top luxury level compared with the price you pay.

There are couple of restaurants in the hotel where you can enjoy different cuisines. The inroom dining operates quite well. The breakfast is really good with many continental food.

The amenities such as shampoos and bath jel are awful. The spa is very basic and far from satisfying visitors expecting high standard indian therapies.

Comparing with the Indian branded hotels I've stayed around this price range, the hotel doesn't have a very relaxing atmosphere. In the long stays of business travels, I expect a garden or open air cafe since I spend more time in the hotel in India.

Dear Meetjoeblack,

I have noted your feed back with regards to the Bath Amenities & Spa & will share the same with the senior management team. Though i cannot change what has transpired, but I can certainly assure that we will take all steps necessary to enhance our guest experience to 100
% satisfaction , a promise that Radisson Blu Brand is known for all over the world.

At the same time I would like to request you to stay with us again & I shall take personnel care of your experience . Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit Greater Noida / Noida.

Radisson Blu Greater Noida
Mob : +91 88262 97890
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Spent four nights in Noida on business trip. The hotel is very new, so the facilities are all very modern and clean.

Pros
Large room with plenty of space to work and relax.
Very large bathroom with nice soaking tub and large shower, good toiletries.
Good closet space and nice mini-bar.
Great breakfast buffet and nice Asian restaurant
Nicely equipped workout room

Cons
The housekeeping was uneven, empty kleenex box never replaced, mini bar not restocked every day, nice white chair had a stain on it - after two days, I cleaned it off myself
Hotel is a little out of the way - nothing in walking distance

Front desk staff was nice, but I had to self-report mini bar usage at checkout (for the entire 4 day stay)
Hotel had very few guests during my stay... No other guests at restaurant or in lobby

Dear AnnG

Firstly please allow me to thank you for you feedback .

I have noted your feedback with regards to House Keeping & have shared the same with the Senior Management Team of the hotel.

I would like assure you that we will take all necessarily steps to provide 100 % satisfaction to all our guest, a promise that Radisson Blu Brand is known world wide.

I hope that you visit us again , please feel free to contact me in your next visit and I shall personally take care of your stay.

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you are just there for India Expo Center, this will be the best hotel to stay in cause of the distance. However, it is far away from the city and there is nothing near the hotel. Rooms are big and nice. If you are arranging something with the hotel, make sure to double check again as they can somehow make mistakes on your requests.

Dear Gelalin,

Please allow me to thank you for your feedback. I am also happy that you found the hotel close to Indian Expo Mart .

I hope you are aware of that Greater Noida is a new destination . The city is well connected to Delhi & Noida via an express way hence Noida Sector 18 is a 25 minutes drive & Delhi City Center (Connaught Place - Shopping Area) is just a 40 Minutes drive from the hotel.

Also we have Ansal Plaza a nice mall very close to the hotel (10 Minutes Drive) & very soon a shopping mall named Grand Venicia (5 Minutes Walk) is coming up next to the hotel.

Also we have the Formula 1 Track at a driving distance of 15 Minutes. There is also a New Express Way that leads you to Agra under 2 hours which is in close proximity to the hotel.

I would request you to please do visit us again & I shall connect you to my concierge who will be happy to assist you with exciting places close to the hotel.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is 5 mins from Expo Mart. Good for business.
The food in Chinese restaurant consider good & acceptable in India. Both ala carte dinner & breakfast is averagely ok with choices of indian & international food.
Will stay in this hotel again next year.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear BlurBlur,

Please allow me to thank you for your feedback.

Its nice to hear that you were happy with the close proximity if the hotel to the Indian Expo Mart and yo had enjoyed the food at Satin Restaurant. At the same time your feedback with regards to the Ala Carte & Breakfast has been noted and I can assure you a positive change when you visit us again.

It will be indeed a pleasure to serve you again . Please do contact me during your next visit.

Mob: +91 8826297890
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

So the hotel is quite nice and the staff are pretty good (except the reception staff who lied to me about charges) but the place feels like it is set up to milk as much money out of business travellers as possible. The hotel is in the middle of no where so you have to use their food and taxi service which is on a par price wise with central London.

Not unlike other reviewers I was supposed to be staying at the Radisson Blu in Noida, which has a bit more going on in the vicinity, but the travel agent booked the Radisson Blu in Greater Noida instead. I would have checked out early but was told that I would still be charged for 3 nights, so was forced to stay there. Check this is really the one you want to stay at!

Dear Chris,

Firstly please allow me to thank you for feedback . Our team at Radisson Blu Greater Noida , strives to provide 100 % satisfaction to all our guest , but i feel that our efforts were not up to the mark when you had experienced our hotel.

At the same time I would like to assure you that I have noted your feedback and have discussed the same with our management team & would like to assure you that we will take all steps to train our team & bring them to the level that each of our guest say " WOW " before leaving the hotel.

Though I cannot change that has transpired , but I can promise with our efforts & training we will be able to change your experience to 100 % satisfaction & exhibit the Radisson Blu WOW !!

I hope you do visit us again , please do contact me and I shall personally take care of your stay.

Mob: +91 8826297890

Been to Radisson Blu Greater Noida? Share your experiences!