i was quite dissapointed when i saw the place.
pros: exclusive, as it is a private island
very far from Cebu city unless you're going on a Helicopter to the area
the bed is not that comfy
don't have TV, doesn't have much amenities
don't have bike, it's tiring to walk around
food is soooooo expensive like really expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Badian Island Resort and Spa is an opulent yet serenely comfortable that fuses luxury and wellness. Guests can choose from its well-assigned 42 rooms — Thalasso pool villas and Badian, Junior and Family Suites — each affording beautiful views. Dedicated to well-being, the resort boasts of the Thalasso Spa and Sauna, an expanse of health wellness with ionized sea-water waterfalls, open-air pavilions with baths and wading pools. It features signature massages, relaxation and health treatments. Badian Resort and Spa dishes out healthy gastronomic feasts and drinks taken fresh from the resort’s very own organic garden. For the fun-chaser, the resort offers various water sports such as the aqua cycle, banana boat, kayak and even free WIFI. It also has its very own PADI certified Scuba diving school. With Dolphina, the resort's very own yacht docked on Badian Bay, guests are on for a pleasurable short cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Badian Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badian Island Hotel Badian Island
- Badian Island Resort And Spa Cebu Island