Looking forward to a couple of nights in a quiet location, how wrong were we....stayed in the main building, very noisy, church clock strikes on the hour every hour right outside bedroom window, so no sleep first night and no breakfast in the morning as we had an early start at 7am were told cereal would be left out for us but no one around at 7am so had to leave without. Came back after a long day to find room not cleaned no tea coffee facilities, clean towels etc. Party downstairs carried on until after midnight, then carried on under our window in the street below until I opened window at 1am and asked for some peace and quiet. No door on adjoining shower room/toilet and shower was either boiling hot or freezing cold and not big enough for my husband to stand in. Had eveneing meal the first night and breakfast on the final day which was very good no complaints there. Would definitely not stay there again, very expensive compared with other places that we have stayed in. Take ear plugs and you might be ok.......Oh yes and in the morning the rugby was on in the adjoining bar while we were having breakfast and the shouting and bad language was somehting else.
- Also Known As:
- The White Lion Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- The White Lion Hotel
- The White Lion Inn Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very warm welcome awaits you at The White Lion Inn where close attention is given to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. We are just five minutes from the M42 and 500 metres from Hampton-in-Arden railway station which a five minute train ride to and from the NEC, LG Arena and Birmingham International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The White Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.