The hotel design and service are both 5* plus. In terms of service, it was flawless and started by them getting every bag directly from the car to the room.
We stayed in room "Ouro", which has an amazing design with a great mixture of modern and classic furniture and is very romantic. This room has an external, totally private, jacuzzi which is great for day or night relaxation.
The beach is also just at 5 mts. walking distance (although one has to walk through dunes and steep stairs).
The food in the hotel is excellent as well, with products from their own bio agriculture and serving hours are very flexible.
If you want to eat outside, we suggest nearby "Vela d'Ouro" with local food and great price/quality ratio.
One thing to watch out is the weather especially in non-summer time. Although staying inside is an option (the rooms have gret fire places), oustide it might be cold, misty and windy.
We will come back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magical place less than one hour from Lisbon, Areias do Seixo Charm Hotel is a haven in nature. The pine trees, dunes, and the sea whisper their secrets in your ear. Feel the originality, comfort and sophistication in a perfect synthesis with the land. Each room confides in you a different story.The restaurant awaits you with a trip of smells, flavors, and colors, taking the benefit of what the earth gives us naturally. Open the mysterious door of our SPA and immerse yourself in unique sensations.RETURN TO THE ORIGINS WITH NO HURRIES,IN A SPACE WHERE "TO FEEL" IS THE MAIN VERB. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Areias do Seixo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Areias Do Seixo Charm Hotel And Residences
- Areias Do Seixo Portugal/A Dos Cunhados