Stayed in Delphi for one night during the Wstport Festival. We were a little worried that it wouldn't be worth the trip because it was a 45 min drive from Westport on a late Saturday night. However the staff were so kind and welcoming when we arrived, the bed was like A CLOUD, the blankies and pillows were sheer comfort. Beautiful views, peaceful surroundings - we would love to spend four or five nights in Delphi soon to make the most of the adventure opportunities and the spa. We think this place would be an amazing place to celebrate a wedding. Our stay was short but very very sweet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's Leading Adventure Resort & Spa is located along the Wild Atlantic Way, just 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City. The resort is nestled amongst the scenic splendours of Connemara on the north shore of the famous Killary Fjord. It is surrounded by breathtaking mountainous scenery and just a stone's throw from the Atlantic Ocean. With so much on offer at Delphi Adventure Resort & Spa, there's simply no where quite like it in Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Delphi Adventure Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphi Mountain Hotel Leenane
- Delphi Mountain Resort And Spa
- Hotel Delphi Mountain