This must be one of the most beautiful surroundings that I have stayed in a while. And the hotel is not bad either. If I can, I would like to return and have a longer stay. We had a room with a view of the fountain, the garden and the Sugar Loaf Mountain as a backdrop. Food was good but not fantastic but the hotel had a shuttle service to go to the village of Enniskerry if guests want to dine there.
A beautiful golf course is five minutes walk away and it made the folders in our group very happy. It is such an incredibly beautiful property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outstanding among luxury five star hotels in Ireland and set amidst one of the most scenic and historic estates in the country is Powerscourt Hotel, a 200-room resort showcasing Palladian-style architecture and offering guests a host of amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Powerscourt Hotel - Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt, County Wicklow Hotel Enniskerry
- Ritz Carlton Enniskerry
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Enniskerry
- Ritz Enniskerry
- Enniskerry Ritz-Carlton
- Powerscourt Hotel - Autograph Collection Ireland/Enniskerry, County Wicklow