This was a beautiful hotel with very good service. We arrived into town with friends who dropped us off in Enniskerry. A local coffee shop owner was kind enough to call the hotel on our behalf and the concierge picked us up and took us up to the hotel. We arrived early and our room was ready. The one-bedroom suite we stayed in was both palatial and luxurious! The grounds were also very lovely to walk in. Thankfully, we had great weather. The pool is beautiful as well. My only complaint about the hotel was the spa - the treatments were expensive as was to be expected in such a hotel. My husband and I each had a treatment. Neither of us found the massage to be worth the expense. Having been to several spas, I think you can definitely find better value for money.
Also, keep in mind the hotel is quite a ways from central dublin. It will run you about 50+ euros to get there. The other option is a bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outstanding among luxury five star hotels in Ireland and set amidst one of the most scenic and historic estates in the country is Powerscourt Hotel, a 200-room resort showcasing Palladian-style architecture and offering guests a host of amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Powerscourt Hotel - Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt, County Wicklow Hotel Enniskerry
- Ritz Carlton Enniskerry
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Enniskerry
- Ritz Enniskerry
- Enniskerry Ritz-Carlton
- Powerscourt Hotel - Autograph Collection Ireland/Enniskerry, County Wicklow