“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Lahinch Beach, Lahinch, Ireland
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to surf in the lovely seaside town of Lahinch. Surf camps and surf rentals are available. great value surf hire and surf classes. the ultimate surfing experience!
Cork, Ireland
30 attraction reviews
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Had a great experience with Lahinch Surf Experience, great, friendly guys and great prices. Will definitely use them again and recommend to all my friends.

Visited July 2012

Wicklow, Ireland
“A good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Really nice guys and good quality equipment. Great for large groups

Visited August 2011
Dublin
8 attraction reviews
“great choice !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

was with a friend this weekend in lahinch. We used citydeal vouchers for 2 surf lessions - had James as our instructor he was great. Good fun and good instruction - he had patience as well. Lahinch is a good weekend option.

Visited October 2011
Limerick, Ireland
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

I surfed with Lahinch Surf Experience this summer and it was great! I had never surfed before as i have a fear of water but all the staff and instructors were very nice and I had an amazing time!

Visited July 2011
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing fun and great chance to meet people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

I visited Lahinch for a weekend and got surf lessons from Lahinch Surf Experience, I had a great time and it was so much fun.. The guys were great and very welcoming and their surfing tips were second to none, I had tried surfing before but never managed to get to my feet, it was a great achievement. I was on my own but never felt any discomfort or left out as we all got stuck in and I met some great people throughout the lesson. I plan to surf with the guys again before the summer is out! I would highly recommend them for any surfing needs.

Paula