Have just returned from a wonderful 5 days at this lovely hotel, and can't find anything to complain about!. Accommodation was lovely, food excellent and staff friendly and helpful. We had a little ruffle on the last night over seating arrangements, but were quickly sorted by Connor Paige, the manager. He is a treasure, take note senior management!. The only grump I have is that our room looked onto another building, cutting out all sunshine, but hey-ho, we were only in there for an hour or so a day. Breakfast was lovely, everything we could have asked for, and the evening meal was beautiful. Well done Connor and the crew! I'll be baaacckkk!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana