This is a lovely hotel, we came hear for one night.. Defiantly great value, didn't have dinner in the hotel but breakfast was very tasty and the view while eating it was second to none.. Our room was overlooking the car park, very noisy, took us quite I while to get the broken window to close and it was still noisy, also the heat wasn't working- I did report this to reception but unfortunately they didn't land to sort it until I was fast asleep after 11!! Rooms are dated but clean.. Anyho I would most definitely recommend a treatment at the spa, it was a lovely treat, even my husband enjoyed it :-) overall stay very good, friendly staff, lovely area, i would stay again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana