Overall we really enjoyed our one night stay at Inishowen Gateway. The room was large with a good sized bathroom with shower over the bath. The room was clean though some of the decoration and fittings like the above mirror light in the bathroom tired/old. The info held in the Hotel Folder in the room was out of date, including the menu, but when asked we were told the chef would cater for our needs. The meals and breakfast were very good and the view out over the golf course was stunning. Our view was not so good out of our window, we had the wall and guttering of the Spa Facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana