Stayed here recently. Lovely rooms at an affordable price and they are huge rooms too. Very clean overall and the staff are very helpful. Good pool/gym and sauna facilities. The only downside was the food in the bar, the portions were tiny.... I had the chicken dish and I was sure I had received a child's portion, it was that small on the plate. There were 'creamed' potatoes on the side, but somewhere along the line I really believe somebody failed to add the cream, as they were so dry they were almost powder-like. Apart from the food that night the rest of my stay was very good and would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana