Stayed at the Inishowen from 9 to 11th February. It was one of the best weekend breaks we have ever had in Ireland. Superb hotel with stunning views over Lough Swilly and Buncrana golf course which is complementary when staying at the hotel. Rooms are great and very clean. Breakfast was excellent overloooking the lough. Staff very friendly and Gateway Leisure club was an added advantage although the pool was a bit cold. However, we had a brilliant break and will be back again soon and will recommend very highly.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.