“Wonderful Room and Fantastic Owner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Farnham View Bed and Breakfast

Farnham View Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cavan
Farnham View Bed and Breakfast
You added Farnham View Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Farnham, Cavan, Ireland   |
Ranked #2 of 12 Cavan B&B and Inns
“Wonderful Room and Fantastic Owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had the most fantastic time staying here whilst visiting Ireland for a friend's wedding down the road. We stayed for two nights and from before we even arrived, the owner couldn't have been more helpful, from texting us exact directions, telling us the places that were good to eat in Cavan and producing a banging cup of tea on arrival!

The location was lovely and ideal to the nearby hotel for our friend's wedding and Cavan for some free time.

The room was lovely, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a feast - with full Irish, Continental and a continuous stash of choccy bics on supply and fruit throughout the day :)

Would recommend to EVERYONE here, it was so reasonable and so glad it was recommended to us.

Thanks so much for everything.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

What a warm welcome you receive upon arrival! The rooms are outstanding and the breakfast is amazing! Having my 1 year old daughter with me I was worried she would prove to be a handful but she was made very welcome, being fussed over by the owner & staff! This is the ideal place to stay if you have children, I always dread taking her away as she doesn't settle in a travel cot, I was amazed when I opened our door to find a proper wooden cot for her which also got me a full nights sleep without having to share my bed :) being in a rush to get to a wedding reception I had forgotten to pick up her milk but I was told to just help myself to the milk in the fridge as and when I needed it! This is a beautiful B&B and excellent value for money if I was ever in the area again I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed August 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We (several couples) stayed here for a family wedding this weekend as an alternative to staying at the Raddisson Farnham Estate Hotel, which was too expensive. The B&B is within a mile of the Farnham Estate Hotel and is the perfect alternative. Spotless Rooms, spaceous, great breakfast and welcome relaxing family atmosphere. Will certainly contact Jean and book again should we find outselves out that way again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Spotless rooms, great breakfast, very friendly family. One thing to bear in mind though; a car is essential as the location is out of town. But it's worth it as the surrounding countryside is gorgeous.

• Stayed July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed here for one night recently as a friend was getting married in the Radisson Farnham Estate. We wanted somewhere clean and comfy for the night and weren't disappointed with Farnham View B&B. The owner, Jean was extremely friendly and welcoming on our arrival and showed usa around (including showing us where the complemenray bottled water was for after our nigh out).

The room was clean, bed comfortable and the the shower was very powerful , perfect to shake off the hangover from the night before. The cooked breakfast was very good too.

Will definitely stay there again if we're in the area. Thanks Jean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Perfect place to stay we had a wedding at the raddision but there prices were too high Farnham view however is brilliant very comfortable clean and friendly. Jean cooks a great breakfast and would have no hesitation in booking in here again

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Malahide, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I booked my stay well in advance for Farnham View. I had a busy weekend of partying planned and Jean and PJ couldn't have looked after me better! Clean, tidy, comfortable room. Fantastic shower!! and tea and coffee facilities all through the night for those party goers! I felt very much at home here and in nobodys way! I missed the homemade breakfasts but I hear they were great too! Nothing was too much trouble for these two and I highly recommend this B and B. Excellent value for money and very accommodating!

Room Tip: I needed an extra bed for one night of three and it wasn't a problem for the guys. they placed m...