Our words don’t do justice to the Silver Tassie. From the first day we spoke with the wedding coordinator, right through until the day itself, the staff were genuinely pleasant, helpful, efficient and a credit to the hotel.
The Tassie delivered on everything. John had everything so well organised. I could really relax because I knew John/staff had everything arranged. We loved seeing our happy guests enjoying themselves when we arrived. John was there to welcome us and updated us on everything.
We were so happy with the venue room. The room was beautifully decorated. They had little surprise bespoke touches everywhere. Decorating was included in the price, a huge money saver. Everyone loved the food especially the steak - such excellent quality. The waiting staff were so accommodating and efficient.
We had children at the reception and the Tassie organised a well resourced play area and vetted, qualified childcare worker to entertain the kids. Numerous parents thanked me for this.
We had a lot of guests that travelled from Dublin. We were delighted to hear how welcomed they felt. All the Dublin women got their hair done in the hotel and they looked fantastic.
The rooms were excellent value for money. We wanted an affordable rate for guests as weddings can be very costly to go to. The Tassie also put on a complimentary party for the guests the day after with finger food again this was included in the price.
We stayed two nights at the Tassie. We wanted to start our honeymoon feeling relaxed. I am so glad we did. All the staff could not have been nicer. Again we were treated like royalty at dinner; the waiting staff were so lovely. They kept the wedding feeling going for us. They were extremely helpful, accommodating, friendly, professional and nothing was too much trouble or impossible. If you are looking for a wedding venue in Donegal look no further. We truly could not have asked for better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa is only a 5 minute drive from the town of Letterkenny and a 15 minute drive from Rathmullan Beach. Renowned for excellent service and award winning food the hotel has everything you need to make your stay memorable including DVD players in the bedrooms and complimentary library of DVD's and books. Sample our specialty Seaweed baths in our Seascape Spa, just one of the many treatments & ways to relax. Golf courses, surfing, walking, horse riding and Glenveagh National, are a short drive from the Hotel. An ideal base to tour the North West Coast with Derry City only 33km away. Free WIFI access in most areas of the hotel. Hotel guests can avail of complimentary use of the Aura Leisure Centre Swimming Pool which is ten minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Tassie Hotel And Spa
- Silver Tassie Hotel Letterkenny
- Silver Tassie Letterkenny
- Hotel Silver Tassie