“Poor customer service, poor food” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Grill, Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Poor customer service, poor food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW

I complained about my Veggie lovers salad, which was described as a roast vegetable salad with humus. What I got was a big bowl of baby salad leaves with a little sprinkling of roast vegetables on top (mostly onion). When I complained that there was just too many salad leaves and not enough of anything else, the waitress didn't know what to do or say. I advised her to tell the chef so she went off but never came back near me. When I went to pay the bill at the bar, I mentioned to the barman that I was not happy with the meal, but again this was brushed aside - he didn't want to hear. I won't be eating there again.

Visited April 2015

“Meal with friend after hard days shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

I had the low calorie option of marinated Turkey escalope with brown rice. I absolutely loved it as I am at weight watchers and it did not make me feel guilty!! My friend had the warm chicken salad and it didn't disappoint!! Great food all round. Will be back again!

Visited April 2015
County Donegal, Ireland
“Good food at good price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

Saturday lunch while shopping. Soup was lovely. However my partner had Turkey & Ham and the portion size was very small. 1 small slice of both Turkey & Ham but very tasty but could have ate more. Good atmosphere about & food looked really well presented. Will return to try otehr options on the menu.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Buncrana, Ireland
“Lunch ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

Had lunch here recently and it wasn't to bad. Food was hot and tasty.. Staff need to pay a little more attention to detail...

Omagh, United Kingdom
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

This is a very popular bar. Food was very tasty. Attentive staff. On a busy day or on a occasion you would be better to book to avoid disappointment.

Visited March 2015