“Donegal Highlander Tour” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Activities in Letterkenny
Type: Bus tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide daily bus tours of Donegal. We depart Letterkenny and Donegal Town and visit the best sights and attractions including Slieve League Sea Cliffs, Glenveagh Castle & National Park along with many of the amazing sights along the "Wild Atlantic Way". Book online, by phone or at any Failte Ireland Tourist Office.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Donegal Highlander Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was travelling through Donegal on my own and decided to take this tour. I heard Mangan/Donegal Tours were good, and they were. I took the Highlander Tour. We were a small group, only 3 plus the driver. Fergus was amazing. He let us tweek the tour to our liking. He was very friendly, informative and lots of fun. As well, the money value was great. I would definitely book with them again.

Visited July 2013

6 attraction reviews
“Educational and easygoing sightseeing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We took two small van tours with Donegal Tours (Mangan Tours), the Highlander tour and the Heritage tour. We took one from Donegal Town and one from Letterkenny. There were only five or six people on the tours (including we two Americans), and included Irish, German, and Canadian tourists. The driver and guide, Patrick, was very knowledgeable, friendly and willing to answer many, many questions from the curious group. Patrick had a wealth of information on the history of each place we visited and the pace was relaxed. Alyce and Patrick (not the guide!)

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“This is the company to use when in Donegal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Last summer (2012) I did a tour with this company! It's very much a family run company with local drivers who are more than happy to assist, give information and help in any way possible. My driver was Fergus who couldn't do enough for you - very polite chap and always smiling!! If you are coming to Donegal for a visit, then I would definitely recommend Mangan Tours/Donegal Tours. You will definitely use them for a second tour - I will be this summer!!

Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Donegal Heritage tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Just experienced Donegal Heritage tour, wonderfull scenery, VERY informative LOCAL driver, had a great day very highly recomended, bring a camera

Visited August 2012