“Dissapointed.” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Dissapointed.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

Had lunch here and have to say it was a dissapointment, the dish i ordered was undercooked and therefore not edible, i did say it to the cashier while paying my bill but it didnt seem to bother her, most definetly wont be back. Staff unfriendly.

• Visited November 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

donegal
“Great for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014

Popped in here for lunch with a friend. We were seated right away & order taken promptly. Also the food was served super quick. I had the vol au vont with some chips/salad/coleslaw. For 7.50 this was really reasonable & delicious too. Great location & place was packed, I would definitely go back.

Visited November 2014
“brilliant ambience, excellent service and beautiful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014 via mobile

Lunched here with friends. Great selection-all dishes we ordered were beautiful and prices very reasonable for quality. Excellent location for refuelling if you are on a shopping spree

Visited November 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my mum and daughter. I ordered Caesar salad expecting a leafy creamy salad. What I got was a bone dry salad with four dry and scorched chicken goujons dumped on the top, a few drops of plain Mayo stuck to them. This is an insult to a proper Caesar salad!! It cost 11€ and I was starving after. No bread was offered. My mum had her usual battered cod. The batter was thick and oily. The chips were just disgusting and tasted old. My daughter ordered the vol au vents. The sauce was in no way creamy and very salty. The salad had no taste..and again more disgusting chips. We were charged four euro for a pot of tea!!!! Altogether it cost 36 euro. Rip off for disgusting food. I can't understand how they keep customers!! We will never go back..

• Visited November 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Slow Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

I went with family for lunch earlier in the year. All I wanted was soup but the rest of the family had a full meal. I don't think I could recommend it though im sure a lot might love it. The food , staff and length of time we waited kind of put me off. But that was a while ago so it could have changed .

• Visited March 2014