“A day of Bowling and great food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 8 Activities in Letterkenny
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Bowling Alleys, Amusement
galway
“A day of Bowling and great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Was great fun for all ages, be u small our big. Bar/Restaurant, Bowling Alley and Supervised Play Area for any little tots.

Visited June 2013

letterkenny
“great food and bowling at arena 7”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

we eat here often their steaks are best in Letterkenny, so says my son! The bowling is great craic and good rates. The staff are friendly and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your time there.

Visited July 2013
Co. Donegal
“I would only class this place as ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food here is average I couldn't say anything else about it. Food never seems to be made fresh I would say its bought in as it just doesn't taste fresh from the garden/supermarket/famers market it seems like its bought in frozen and then cooked. Staff never seem to be very happy and I have been here about 6 times in the last 7 years. I have only been here for leaving parties/friends birthdays and I can only say that the food is what I have said already. Would I go here on my own no I am afraid I wouldn't.

Visited April 2013
Dundalk, Ireland
“a little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

loads of things to do for kids ie: bowling, pool, games, go karting etc and the bar and restaurant were really great, food was excellent and staff were very appreciative of our business.

Visited July 2013
Letterkenny, Ireland
“all in one place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Food is good and they are very good to accommandate you on any requirements and it a family friendly place

Visited June 2013