“Highly recommend Sex and the City Package!!! A**” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ballyraine, Letterkenny, Ireland   |
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Letterkenny
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend Sex and the City Package!!! A**”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

Hi, I recently stayed at this hotel and I am speechless at the value, staff friendliness and the hotel itself. When booking this hotel for 20 girls I could tell we were in for a good time as the staff were very pleasant and couldn't have done enough to make sure we got what we needed. When arriving we were immediately made to feel very welcome and were so happy at the comfort, cleanliness and space in all of the rooms. We all had massages which were absolutely fabulous and had us ready for the partying we had ahead of us. The food was absolutely delicious and this is a comment coming from a fussy eater, however, we all could not believe how tasty the meal and also breakfast which we had delivered to our rooms was. We went to the Ink nightclub which was probably one of the best I have been to, the package they supplied to us made us feel like celebs and the bride to be was over whelmed with the excitement and disbelief at the service. I don't normally write reviews but I feel due to the level of service we received needs to be mentioned. Thank you all very much, you gave my sister and the other 19 of us a very special day to remember! x

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
ErrigalSales, Sales & Marketing Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are absolutely delighted by your comments on our SATC Diva's only package. I am especially happy that your sister was impressed! You and your group were a pleasure to accommodate and we wish you all the very best for the future wedding.

Warmest Regards
Carolynne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

I stayed at this hotel recently with a group of 20 ladies on a hen night. We had booked the 'Sex and the City' package which included an evening meal. Must say the group had such an amazing time at the hotel. The evening meal selection was amazing for a set menu and I was pleasently surprised that the steak choice did not carry a supplement choice, as most menu's would in other establishments. The staff were so friendly, in particluar the front desk and beauty spa staff. They made us feel very welcome and constantly asked us how our stay was going. The rooms were very clean with two beds in each. I stay in a lot of hotels for work and although Mount Errigal might not be the most modern, it's certainly one of the most homely. I would definately recommend this hotel and package to anyone who is booking a hen party as it is fantastic value for money. I will definately be back very soon!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Sex & The City Diva's Only Package! We are delighted by your comments. This is a very popular package for hen's, girly weekends and birthdays.
We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Warmest Regards
Belfast,Northern Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

My husband and I bought a Groupon voucher for a one nights stay at the Mount Errigal and decided to stay 2 nights as it was my birthday.We got a very good deal for the 2nd night and we throughly enjoyed our stay. We had dinner on both nights in the hotel,once in the Bistro and the other time in the main hotel.Both meals were very nice and staff were all very attentive.The hotel management left lovely chocolate covered strawberriers in our room for me for my birthday which was very thoughtful! I had a treatment at the Beauty Salon by a lady called Sylvia which was just heaven!! Highly recommend her!! We also made use of the hotel swimming pool and jacuzzi and sauna,all great! So all in all a very good couple of days and would visit this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are delighted by your comments and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Ballymena
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

My wife , my daughter and myself stayed in the Mount Errigal lately and were delighted with our stay. The staff were excellent as was the food and accomodation. We stayed 2 nights midweek and enjoyed entertainment in the hotel on both nights. Certainly a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are delighted you enjoyed it!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

When I visit Donegal I always try to stay in this hotel. It is in a very central location, it is very comfortable and offers great value for money. They often have special offers for weekend and mid week bookings, watch out for these for even better value. Enjoy and relax.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Mayo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

My husband and myself have stayed in the Mount Errigal three times over the past 12 months. We found the hotel of very high standad. The staff were very helpful and friendly, they could not do enough for you. I would highly recommend this hotel for holiday, and its perfect even if you are bringing children

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Castlebar, Co Mayo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Was attending a Georgette Jones concert in the Mount Errigal lately and though I was actually staying a mere 14 miles away that weekend I was coming to the end of my week's hols doing what a friend of mine referred to as my 'tour de Eire'!, so when I spotted that the Mt. E had a great offer on for those who only had the one night........2people x b&b and meal x 2 with glass of wine in their cafe restaurant for €99 in total.......yes €99....sure we couldnt ignore it and so began our truly enjoyable stay at the Mt E. The food in the cafe was delivered just as elegantly as if I'm sure it would have been if we were paying top dollar.......there was definitely no feeling of being treated less equally because we were on an offer....nice touch that! The staff we encountered were lovely as was the room but if i were pushed for a downer it would have been that the fried eggs the next morning at 10am were not the brighest and that was me up a whole half hour earlier than last brekkie at 10.30pm but this is just being picky because I'm sure, if I'd had the patience to get staff attention, I would have received freshly fried. Anyway I am already looking forward to my return visit......just have to work on an excuse to do so.

Room Tip: We had a room on the ground floor facing the road which i thought might have a bearing on the qualit...