“Great food but expensive” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Leixlip
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Chandler, Arizona
“Great food but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was with a group on business, and we had excellent food overall. I had the fish of the day, which was fresh and tasty. Food presentation and ambiance were great. But I am glad I was not paying out of my own pocket!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ireland
“Disappointing after previous excellent experiences”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here a number of times over the last few years and have always been very happy. Had a really brilliant meal for my mums birthday last year, so were eager to return for my dad's big birthday this year. First thing we noticed was the reduction in menu choices and also wine list. The food that we did order was average at best, lovely presentation but let down by flavour and cooking - a steak knife was needed to cut through the pork for example. This was not a terrible meal, just very average for the price and a huge let down after previous fantastic experiences

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
operation
“10% service charge mandatory for all parties. I disagree.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Overall nice. Deserts were expensive. With service charge > 7 Euros each.
We had the lunch menu.

I did like the fact that you can preorder your food before you get there. Thumbs up for that.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kildare
“On a decline”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have eaten here a few times over previous years and I had always enjoyed good food. Recently however the service is definitely on the decline and they don't seem to value their customers. Food also nowhere near as good as it used to be.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kildare, Ireland
“GO TRY YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My self and my husband had lunch here last week and we have to say there standard of food staff and ambience are top class. We arrived and were asked would we like to sit and have a drink or go to our table which they had ready for us, just shows you that they do not rush you in and out as some restaurants do. We both had beautiful food and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Visited April 2013