I went for afternoon tea in Gregans about a month ago and I have to say it was amazing. The best afternoon tea I have ever had. The food was amazing. Ever mouth full was like a flavour explosion. The staff also could not have been nicer. One of our group is a celiac and they accommodated her with afternoon tea that was just as nice as ours.
I can't wait to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views across Galway Bay and idyllically situated overlooking the unique Burren landscape, this is the ultimate luxury and gourmet hideaway. Simon and Frederieke manage this oasis of comfort and offer genuine Irish hospitality, award winning innovative cooking and elegant bedrooms free from the intrusion of televisions. Antiques, modern art, turf fires, candlelight and garden flowers add to the indulgently relaxing atmosphere. The ideal location from which to enjoy the Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Walking, Cycling, Aran Islands, Horse Riding, Surfing, Sea Angling and Golf. Awards include: Best Country House Award 2013, AA Hotel of the Year 2012, AA 3 Rosettes 2014. Recommended by Andrew Harper, Georgina Campbell, Fodors, Frommers, Alastair Sawday among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gregans Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gregans Castle Ballyvaughan
- Hotel Gregans Castle
- Gregans Castle Hotel Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren