“Wonderful Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Oranmore B&B and Inns
solihul,l West Midlands
“Wonderful Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2007

We found ourselves unexpectedly having to go over to Ireland and needed somewhere to stay. We have 4 children so as you can imagine it wasn't easy at such short notice. We were fortunate enough however to hit upon the Oranhill Lodge B&B and how lucky we were!
Right from the minute we stepped foot in the front door we were shown nothing but hospitality and kindness.
The rooms were very comfortable and tastefully decorated with luxurious bathroom facilities.
Breakfast was faultless with plenty of cereal, tea, coffee and homemade delights to keep us all going for a hectic day.
Ann & Michael were the perfect hosts, very friendly, genuine,warm people.
Anyone looking for accommodation in Oranmore would be well advised to check it out and you will be gauranteed a most enjoyable stay.

Martin and Jane Burke

• Liked — Friendliness of Proprietors, Food and Cleanliness
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2007

I had to visit Galway - as I often do - at the last minute on the weekend of 27/28 January. I chanced upon Oranhill B&B as the hotels I usually stay in when visiting were fully booked.

Well, I was very pleased that I decided on Oranhill. I found the location, decor, cleanliness, comfort and and all-round warm welcome perfect for my short stay.

I visit Galway fairly frequently and I plan to stay here again. Previously I have always stayed in hotels but Oranhill B&B made a great change.

Recommended!

Stayed January 2007

Been to Oranhill Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oranhill Lodge

Address: Oranhill | Oranmore, Oranmore, Galway, Ireland
Location: Ireland > Western Ireland > Province of Connacht > County Galway > Galway > Oranmore
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 11 B&Bs / Inns in Oranmore
Oranhill Lodge B&B is a warm, welcoming, modern family Bed & Breakfast. This beautiful, red brick house is set in a well-manicured garden, just five minutes walk to the village of Oranmore and ten minutes drive to Galway city. Our home is decorated and furnished to a very high standard, ensuring utmost comfort for our guests. The cozy, luxurious feel, combined with the warm welcome will ensure that your stay is a truly memorable one. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and T4B so you can book your Oranhill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oranhill Lodge Oranmore, County Galway, Ireland

If you own or manage Oranhill Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.