“Best lunch of our holiday!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Ardara
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: http://new.ardara.ie/Article_Listings.aspx?tscategory_id=162&category_name=Charlies+West+End+Cafe
Dublin, Ireland
“Best lunch of our holiday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Don't let the appearance of this little cafe fool you, the food here is amazing and I can see why it has repeatedly won The Bridgestone Best in Ireland Award. They do a great range, offer great value for money and really was probably the best lunch we had on our holiday in Donegal. I highly recommend you stop off here if you can.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ardara, Ireland
“The best "fish n chips" for miles around....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I eat there every time i'm in town. I have always enjoyed the food and licked the platter clean... Charlie himself is always there to say hello to everyone while His Wife Philomena runs around serving all the customers. very fast and very clean!

Visited August 2012
Dublin
“always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Theres nothing like Charlies for a quick dinner , great value for kids and the food is always A1 . Staff friendly and the kids love free lollypops at the end . Love their chicken curry - just like curry chips from supremacy in galway!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Quality afordable friendly cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

There is a reason it wins awards, Family run cafe it has a comfortable atmosphere. Great selection to choose from. I used to work close by and this was my regular lunch time haunt.

Visited February 2012
Co. Tyrone, Ireland
“TERRIBLE take away food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Arrived too late to sit in and had to get burgers to take away, I had eaten there before so thought it was a safe bet, I was wrong, I couldn't even finish my burger it was tasteless and bland, and charging sit in prices for a take away meal is never nice. The girl that served us was very nice but unfortunately I would not go back here, would have been better going to the chippy down the road.

Visited May 2012