“The ultimate professional pampering experience in an immaculate salon .” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Looking Glass Spa Therapy

The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
Old Barricks,Pound Street, Rathmullan, Ireland
+353 74 915 8444
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 6 Attractions in Rathmullan
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the new you through 'The Looking Glass Spa Therapy' Rathmullan! SPA TREATMENT'S INCLUDE; Infra Red Sauna Session, Hot Stone Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Matis Skin Care Facial Treatment, Matis Body Care Treatment. SALON TREATMENT'S INCLUDE; Waxing, Tinting, Vita Liberata Spray Tanning, St Tropez Tanning, OPI Nail Care Manicure, Callus Peel Pedicure Treatment. HEALTH & FITNESS TREATMENT;Vibro Plate Toning Machine Treatment.
Dublin, Ireland
“The ultimate professional pampering experience in an immaculate salon .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been to salons all over the country and world including the exclusive Sandy Lane in Barbados , but this salon tucked away in the beautiful Rathmullan is a gem . The service is highly professional and you leave feeling like you gave been utterly pampered. As soon as you enter you are greeted with a friendly face and made feel welcome ....the salon is immaculately clean . I cannot recommend this salon enough .

Galway, Ireland
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I can highly recommend the Looking Glass Spa Therapy centre. I recently had a massage at the Looking Glass and I felt like a new person afterwards. Aoife is so professional and puts one at ease immediately.

Armagh, United Kingdom
“Cloud 9!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've had a few treatments in The Looking Glass Spa Therapy over the past number of years and can honestly say that I love coming here. I would go every week in fact if I lived in Rathmullan! Aoife is extremely warm and welcoming therapist, so much so that I come out feeling like a million dollars every time. I'm sure that even if I were to call in for a cup of tea, I'd come out floating on cloud 9! I went in for a back massage in July, as I tend to hold a bit of tension in my upper back and shoulders, and came out feeling so relaxed and rejuvenated afterwards. The sauna is also a huge plus as is the overall setting in this spa. I've also had beauty treatments done such as spray tanning, manicures and pedicures and have loved the results every time. Aoife's facials are also lovely and very well considered as Aoife ensures she gets to know your skin in order to give you the best treatment possible. The herbal tea and sweets on offer after treatments are also a nice touch. I would highly recommend The Looking Glass to anyone wishing to avail of a spa or beauty treatment. An extremely pampering experience!

Visited July 2013
“A Reminder of my honeymoon in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

A good friend treated me to a full body hot stone massage with Aoife and I felt like I was back in Thailand. The treatment began with 15 minutes in the sauna which Aoife explained relaxes your body and prepares it for the massage. The treatment itself was incredible, the hot oil that Aoife used felt amazing and I loved the hot stones, it was the most relaxed I've ever felt while having a treatment. At the end, I was treated to another go in the sauna, with a cup of herbal tea. It's the little things that do it for me; the way Aoife had put my clothes in the sauna to warm them up, the fact that I was encouraged to take my time and that I knew I was the only client on the premises. Can't recommend it enough!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Valentine's Day treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Spent a delightful couple of hours in the Looking Glass on a cold, wet, windy day in February where I had a fantastic facial, head, shoulder and foot massage. Aoife is a lovely person and so professional, the sauna at the end together with the cranberry tea and sweets is a really nice touch. I can't recommend the Looking Glass highly enough and I hope to be back soon

Visited February 2014