Stayed here one night as a winter storm caused our travel plans to be 4 hours behind. Showed up late in the evening without a reservation. We had dogs and all the pet rooms were taken up (side note: from the reviews having the pet rooms all booked happens often but the place seemed mostly empty. Maybe designate more pet rooms?) but in any case the very friendly lady at the desk did what she could to accommodate us in another room.
Rooms are dated and a little tired looking. Bathroom looked renovated and was very clean but had a bad smell.
There's a train track about 75 meters from the hotel. Noise isn't too bad but light sleepers might have problems.
All in all the staff are friendly and professional, rooms are old but clean. Area is close to highway, but also close to train tracks. Would stay here again if required. Wouldn't recommend staying here, but wouldn't recommend staying away either.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Grand Falls
- Quality Hotel
- Quality Inn Grand Falls, New Brunswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn is a beautiful property located along the scenic Saint John River Valley. Ideally located close to downtown Grand Falls and its majestic falls and gorge. The property is only 5km from Grand Falls Golf Club and New Brunswick's hidden gem. Restaurant and lounge Pres du Lac is on premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.