“Lovely spot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Cahir
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Lazy Bean Café is Cahir's favourite restautant, located centrally on the Square. Best coffee in town.
ireland
“Lovely spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a lovely place to visit if stopping in Cahir. I think locals would like to see new items on the menu as it has always been the same when I visit since it opened. Denise is the most accommodating waitress I have ever met. I like that there isn't chips or anything like that to tempt you so you know your making a good choice when you eat there.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not bad for a coffie shop.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

The menus were old and worn and need renewing. Food was quite limited. Nice coffie and fairly clean interior.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tipperary
“Excellent Service & Quality Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The consistant quality of the food in this cafe is a credit to all who work there. Excellent salads, and a wide variey of other dishes are complemented by delicious deserts served in a welcoming and yet efficient atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Tasty pie!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We dropped in here for lunch it was lovely, i recommend the homemade banoffie pie! My partner had the hot chocolate, which was lovely and creamy too.

Visited September 2012
Wilson, New York
“Don't Miss the Lazy Bean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Cahir is my husband's home town - and every time we are there - I take every opportunity I can find to visit the Lazy Bean..my father in law says we are "Lazy Bean addicts." He's not wrong!

The service, coffee, food and service are consistently GREAT, and the owner, Karen, couldn't be nicer, or harder working.

My favorite coffee is the Americano, and my favorite sandwich is the Tuna Melt.

The staff is always polite, the premises are always clean, it is always the best coffee I have while I am in Ireland, and it is the regular meeting place of all the locals - including all of my husband's family.

While I we are in transit to Ireland, I generally think about 3 things (in this order):

1. Coffee at the Lazy Bean
2. Guinness at Malone's
3. Late night chips and curry sauce (and the spice burger) at The Roma Cafe

Take my word for it - if you're visiting Cahir - DO NOT MISS the Lazy Bean - and start your day the right way!

• Visited September 2012