We arrived in Cashel with no reservation, but knew we wanted to try this place based on location. Rem couldn't have been more helpful. The room was very clean, neat and comfortable. He gave us a wonderful walk and restaurant suggestion that we thoroughly enjoyed.Joan then checked on when we returned about our breakfast. She was so thoughtful with our kids telling them Irish stories and Irish traditions. Breakfast was perfect - exactly how we ordered it. Enjoy the pancakes! Really enjoyed our stay!
- Also Known As:
- Joy`s Rockside House Bed And Breakfast
- Joy`s Rockside House Hotel
- Joy`s Rockside House Hotel Cashel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to our award-winning B&B in a quiet area below the Rock of Cashel. Walk to pubs, restaurants, the Rock & Bru Boru. Private off-street parking. Clean, comfortable rooms are specially designed to pamper guests. There are wonderful views of the Rock from our house. Delicious breakfast choices. Cashel is an excellent base for daytrips and we are delighted to help you plan your journey. Let us share the real Ireland with you! ... more less