“Regulars” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our aim is to create and maintain a delicious cuisine freshly prepared and prepared to the highest standards by our staff in a friendly atmosphere
Tipperary, Ireland
“Regulars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Me and my partner eat here once a week. .. place never disappointed us . We tried almost everything. duck dish is his favourite. Pasta could be bit bland sometime but is not that big of a deal. We love the atmosphere and man who usually serving us.

Terrassa, Spain
“Excellent pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Pizzas was very good!Pizzas was very good!Pizzas was very good!Pizzas was very good!Pizzas was very good!

Visited June 2013
“Delightful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Starter of soup, tasty
Main of roast duck, succulent
Desert of trifle, nice
Good efficent service and very reasonable value, cannot fault, will be back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
tipperary
“Lovely place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Really nice restaurant . Great food with excellent prices. Good choice on the menu with something to suit everyone. Staff are very nice and helpful.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cork
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went here about 2 weeks ago with my partner and his parents. There was a very inexperienced waitress serving us who was not up to the job at hand. I asked for seafood chowder and so did my partner, we asked if there were mussels in it and the waitress said there were none so we ordered it. My partners dad asked for chicken wings. She went to the kitchen to find out did they have any, they didn't and then she came back and told me that there were mussels in the chowder so we then had to order something else. For our mains, i ordered a spicy tomato pasta with prawns and calamari and my partner ordered chargrilled chicken breast with a mushroom tarragon sauce. Mine was simply shop bought pasta sauce with raw mushrooms and no calamari or flavour for that matter. I left almost all of it. My partner got a small overcooked portion of chicken with a ton of microwaved veg and no sauce. He had to ask the waitress for the sauce even though it was meant to have come with it. Overall it was a very shoddy experience and extremely over-priced. We had a far superior meal the next night in Baileys right next door which even cost less. I would highly recommend missing out on an evening in this restaurant

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
KamelM616, Owner at Oasis Restaurant, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear customer,
We regret to hear you had an unpleasant experience at our restaurant lately. I have spoken to the waiting staff and as you stated the waitress that served you is not as experienced as the rest of the staff and is trying hard to get to the level we expect in the restaurant but she has only been working here a short while.
There is no excuse for there not being any calamari in your pasta dish if it was stated to be on the menu and the chef on duty that night has been spoken to on the topic and assures me it will not happen again. I do have to assure you however that the pasta sauce is not shop bought and that all our soups and sauces are home-made.
We hope you return to the restaurant again to see that the level of service and cooking is not normally at that low level.